The quality of eyelash extensions, how long they will last, and the safety of the clients directly depends on the quality of the eyelash glue. All three points are particularly important: using low quality material, you risk your reputation and profit. Today we will teach you how to avoid force majeure in choosing this product, and we will also tell you where you can purchase the proven materials with which the top Canadian Lashmakers work.
Signs of Poor Lash Extension Glue
We have collected for you all key aspects that may point to poor quality eyelash glue:
- You found parabens, formaldehydes and other questionable components in the list of ingredients. It is better to throw this glue into the trash: it can cause allergy or irritation.
- You are not sure that glue has all the required quality certificates. Thus, no one guarantees that it is manufactured in accordance with all the standards required for such a product.
- In the process, glue releases vapor. This is a wake-up call: the product can be unsafe!
- Long drying time, leaks during use. The normal speed of the eyelash curing: 3-5 seconds. This is the best option for beginners. Experienced lashmakers work with materials that cure even faster. If you notice that the new product does not cure at the indicated time, it may affect how long the eyelash extensions last, as well as increase your working time.
- The material is not sufficiently viscous and unstable to temperature variations or the effects of moisture. You can learn more about this by contacting your customers. Ask them how a pool or a sauna affect their eyelash extensions. Also inquire whether eyelash extensions are detached on those customers who remove makeup with oil-containing products.
If you don’t want to test each new product by trial and error, visit the Canadian LashStorePro website. In the range of this company you will find the best eyelash glue: hypoallergenic, with all proper certificates, convenient in work and comfortable for clients eyes. You will no longer waste your time on tedious searches – Toronto and Canadian top lashmakers work on LashStorePro materials!