Dec 9, 2019 9:00 AM ET
Maximize Multicultural and Global Reach – Publish your press release in English and 8 other languages with Google AI translations included in every release at no additional cost
iCrowd Newswire -
Dec 9, 2019
Miami, Florida – Since entering into a deal with Google to create the next generation press release distribution technology iCrowdNewswire powered by Google has been distributing 9 versions of every release – one in English and 8 other versions in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
“Half of digital searches worldwide are done in languages other than English” commented Hector Botero, President of iCrowdNewswire powered by Google. “Google’s AI translator is used by over 100 million people daily and the system continues to learn and improve with use. Quality is excellent!” said Botero.
The goal is to grow ROI in press release distribution by reaching across cultural and language barriers – release translations are posted on web sites exclusive to each language increasing the referral traffic to the original release. The Google artificial intelligence driven translation technology combined with other Google technologies deliver unparalleled views, clicks, engagement and earned media enhancements that are tracked by advertising analytics.
Translation into 8 languages is included in all iCrowdNewswire powered by Google products including ReleaseLive™ and LegalNewswire powered by Law.com at no additional cost.
- Paid media ads on Google and Facebook to drive specifically targeted traffic to your release.
- Pinpoint geographic targeting driven by state-of-the-art advertising technologies.
- Accurate demographic targeting defining audiences by age group, industry and interests.
- Avoid random views and engagement clicks, Auditable figures are high value audiences specifically chosen by geography, age group, industry and interests.
- Schedule multiple campaigns:
- • One release.
- • One campaign to Wall Street.
- • Another campaign to Silicon Valley.
- • And yet another campaign to London.
- • Schedule unlimited number of campaigns using different titles and different languages – target the same release published in 9 languages.
- • All campaigns driving targeted traffic to the same release.
- Virtual Digital Assistant (VDA) voice technologies reaching billions of Google and Amazon enabled devices.
- Voice channel available on desktops, tablets and laptops with Microsoft Windows.
- Voice channel available on Apple iPhones, laptops and tablets.
- Distribution in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Korean to exponentially grow SEO value and reach with multicultural audiences. Every release or announcement is distributed in 9 versions which takes advantage of the fact that 50% of digital searches worldwide are in languages other than English.
- Multiple monitoring, analytics and reporting opportunities: our paid media model, multiple paid media campaigns per release, 9 versions of every release and voice distribution exponentially grow monitoring and analytics opportunities. Targeted reporting opportunities not available from traditional distribution methods.
- Guaranteed inclusion in Apple News available on all Apple devices including iPhones, iPads, laptops and tablets.
- Publication in newswire and databases including Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters, NewsBank, NewsGrade, NewsCred, Mist and more.
- Distribution using RSS feeds.
- Posting in iCrowdNewswire web site which is scrapped and crawled by over 50 leading news aggregators.
- Self-service easy to use software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
- Full editing user interface to upload images, logos and links.
- Integration with Google Key Word API for auto selection of most effective keywords.
- No membership fees required.
- No word overages or extra charges.
- Pay-as-you-go no contract required model.
- Use highly secure PayPal or credit card for payment gateway.
- Detailed report with deep analytics, links to web site placements, social media impressions and clicks, keyword analytics and more.
About iCrowdNewswire powered by Google
Launched by a senior team of corporate communications, news and financial news services executives formerly from Marketwired, Business Wire, PR Newswire and others iCrowdNewswire powered by Google is focused on implementing new state-of-the-art technologies to re-invent the press release distribution process adding verifiable engagement, earned media enhancement, accountability, efficiency, reach and value. Innovations include new uses for advertising technologies, voice, translations, artificial intelligence (AI), natural language generation (NLG), reporting and analytics. You can see the iCrowdNewswire powered by Google team at https://icrowdnewswire.com/team/.
Hector Botero, President