Miami, Florida – September 16, 2019 – “Potential Reach” and long lists of web sites and media with estimated audience figures have been the mainstay of the press release distribution industry for decades – no one believes that posting on Yahoo! Finance really delivers a potential viewership of 100 million. Yahoo! Finance is an excellent publication that I use frequently but even then, they have an audience of 60 million monthly viewers. Add Marketwatch, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reuters and a long list of other first-rate publications and sum up their readership and it is still impossible to make a true correlation to the actual viewership and engagement delivered by a press release posted on the digital versions of these agenda setting publications. To that effect – where is the real ROI of huge shot gun blasts that can easily cost over one thousand dollars?
“The industry has been so busy doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results that they have missed huge technology developments that are much more cost effective, efficient and verifiable” said Hector Botero, President of iCrowdNewswire. Botero went on to say, “After over a decade in the industry it came to me there had to be a better way, a much better way, a technology solution leveraging today’s state-of-the-art technologies that absolutely changes the game”.
After over a year in development and testing today iCrowdNewswire has launched the first iteration of ReleaseLive™, a totally new press release distribution solution that is accountable, verifiable, efficient and more economical than anything else in the market – a solution so different that iCrowdNewswire decide to begin by re-inventing the very name. The Press Release has become ReleaseLive™!
“Verification, accountability, targeting, engagement and earned media enhancement are the name of the game as the industry goes forward and ReleaseLive™ delivers this” said Botero. “Further technology innovation releases in the 4th quarter of 2019 and into 2020 will continue to add value, choices and options and we expect costs to remain at the low end of the industry range”.
Accurate Geographic targeting down to a zip or postal code worldwide. Accurate Demographic targeting by age group, industry and interests. Launch multiple paid media campaigns with variable titles targeting multiple geographies and audiences with multiple messages and in multiple languages driving traffic to the same release. Measurable and quantifiable views. Certified engagement with accurate click through figures. The power and reach of voice distribution on Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple. Powerful new press release distribution technologies layered on top a comprehensive traditional distribution platform with detailed advertising technology reporting analytics and a comprehensive traditional report.
- Paid media ads on Google and Facebook to drive specifically targeted traffic to your release.
- Pinpoint geographic targeting driven by state-of-the-art advertising technologies.
- Accurate demographic targeting defining audiences by age group, industry and interests.
- Avoid random views and engagement clicks, Auditable figures are high value audiences specifically chosen by geography, age group, industry and interests.
- Schedule multiple campaigns:
- One release.
- One campaign to Wall Street.
- Another campaign to Silicon Valley.
- And yet another campaign to London.
- Schedule unlimited number of campaigns, use different titles and different languages – target the same release published in 9 languages.
- All campaigns driving targeted traffic to the same release.
- Virtual Digital Assistant (VDA) voice technologies reaching billions of Google and Amazon enabled devices.
- Voice channel available on desktops, tablets and laptops with Microsoft Windows.
- Voice channel available on Apple iPhones, laptops and tablets.
- Distribution in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Korean to exponentially grow SEO value and reach with multicultural audiences. Every release or announcement is distributed in 9 versions which takes advantage of the fact that 50% of digital searches worldwide are in languages other than English.
- Multiple monitoring, analytics and reporting opportunities: our paid media model, multiple paid media campaigns per release, 9 versions of every release and voice distribution exponentially grow monitoring and analytics opportunities. Targeted reporting opportunities not available from traditional distribution methods.
- Guaranteed inclusion in Apple News available on all Apple devices including iPhones, iPads, laptops and tablets.
- Publication in newswire and databases including Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters, NewsBank, NewsGrade, NewsCred, Mist and more.
- Distribution using RSS feeds.
- Posting in iCrowdNewswire web site which is scrapped and crawled by over 50 leading news aggregators.
- Self-service easy to use software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
- Full editing user interface to upload images, logos and links.
- Integration with Google Key Word API for auto selection of most effective keywords.
- No membership fees required.
- No word overages or extra charges.
- Pay-as-you-go no contract required model.
- Use highly secure PayPal or credit card for payment gateway.
- Detailed report with deep analytics, links to web site placements, social media impressions and clicks, keyword analytics and more.
Launched by a senior team of corporate communications, news and financial news services executives formerly from Marketwired, Business Wire, PR Newswire and others iCrowdNewswire is focused on implementing new state-of-the-art technologies to re-invent the press release distribution process adding verifiable engagement, earned media enhancement, accountability, efficiency, reach and value. Innovations include new uses for advertising technologies, voice, translations, artificial intelligence (AI), natural language generation (NLG), reporting and analytics. You can see the iCrowdNewswire team at https://icrowdnewswire.com/team/.
Hector Botero, President