The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market is anticipated to garner a revenue of USD 213.03 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 11.36% through the forecast period, to grow from its valuation of USD 84.18 million in 2019. An increasing need for low latency, enhanced input/output performance, and high data retention capacity are the key factors driving the market’s growth.
A non-volatile dual in-line memory module (NVDIMM) is a variety of random access memory for computers. The module is typically an amalgamation of an NVDIMM controller, NAND flash, DRAMs, and a supercapacitor. These non-volatile dual in-line memory modules improve the application performance, enhance the recovery time of a system crash, and enhance the tolerance and authenticity of solid-state drive (SSD).
The growth of the non-volatile dual in-line memory module market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for NVDIMM in enterprise storage and large data centers. With the emergence of 5G network technology and the growing need for high-performance computers, there would be an increase in data centers’ development. However, high deployment costs of the modules and low acceptance of these modules across the globe are anticipated to hamper the market’s growth.
ICT refers to communication technologies such as communication gadgets (television sets, personal computer, cell phones), software, and services that allow users to access, save, retrieve, and share information in a digital format. The information and communication technology sector is reshaping the business landscape due to increasing government and private investments in edge computing, analytics, big data and Industrial IoT for technical breakthroughs. Marketing and market research, product development and design, sales and invoicing, accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, customer development and retention, and regulatory compliance are all areas where the industry plays a significant role.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market is anticipated to garner a revenue of USD 213.03 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 11.36% through the forecast period, to grow from its valuation of USD 84.18 million in 2019.
- An increasing need for low latency, enhanced input/output performance, and high data retention capacity are the key factors driving the market’s growth.
- A non-volatile dual in-line memory module (NVDIMM) is a variety of random access memory for computers. The module is typically an amalgamation of an NVDIMM controller, NAND flash, DRAMs, and a supercapacitor.
- The growth of the non-volatile dual in-line memory module market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for NVDIMM in enterprise storage and large data centers.
- The significant advantage of non-volatile memory is that it retains the data contents even during the loss of power, for instance, during an unpredicted loss of power, crashing of the system, or normal shutdown of the device.
- Increasing demand for non-volatile dual in-line memory modules in data centers to protect the data losses from sudden power outages is presumed to drive the market’s growth throughout the forecast timeline.
- However, high deployment costs of the modules and low acceptance of these modules across the globe are anticipated to hamper the market’s growth.
- Based on the type, the NVDIMM-N segment is expected to register the highest growth rate of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period. This can be credited to the attribute of NVDIMM-N of being a memory-mapped DRAM providing a higher operating speed compared to other types.
- Based on applications, the enterprise storage, and servers segment is presumed to garner the largest market share during the forecast period of 2020-2027. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the massive data generation in enterprises, necessitating high operating speeds, and non-volatile memory modules for large enterprises’ data storage.
- Based on the regional analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market over the coming years owing to the presence of numerous leading players in the market in the region. It is presumed to account for a market share of USD 25.7 million throughout the forecast period. Additionally, the presence and development of massive data centers in the United States have boosted the adoption of non-volatile dual in-line memory modules.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show lucrative growth during the forecast timeline growing at a CAGR of 14.75% due to the presence of major electronic manufacturing countries such as South Korea, China, and Japan. Moreover, the businesses and enterprises in emerging economies like China and India are adopting cloud-based services to reduce expenditures and generate robust revenue.
- Some of the prominent players of the market are AgigA Tech, Inc., Micron Technology, Inc., Viking Technology, Inc., Netlist, Inc., Diablo Technologies, Inc., SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., SK Hynix, Inc., The Hewlett Packard Company, Integrated Device Technology Inc., Intel Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, among others.
- In 2017, Micron Technology unveiled a new variant of NVDIMM-N with a high storage density of, i.e., 32GB. This memory storage augmented the performance of the data centers applications and improved the processing of extensive data sets.
- In 2018, Intel released Optane DIMMs, in three variants; 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB per module.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1171
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In addition to corporate strategy, Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module market throws light on different properties to curb the progress of fuel or industry. The focus is more on applicable sales strategies to increase the company’s productivity to achieve higher economic performance. It also covers research and development activities, online and offline activities, the latest product launches, and some of the competitive expansion adopted by major global companies. Research reports use effective graphical presentation techniques such as tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1171
The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market is segmented as follows:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- High-End Workstations
- Enterprise Storage & Server
Key Highlights of the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market Report:
- Extensive research of growth patterns, market size and share, top companies, and key segments of the global Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module market
- Detailed information on market trends, driving factors, restraining factors, product segmentation, and industry chain analysis
- Thorough regional analysis and competitive landscape
- Key statistical data organized in tables, charts, figures, and other pictorial representation
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key player
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-volatile-dual-in-line-memory-module-market
Table of Content:
- Global Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market Forecast
- Global Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Research Finding/ Conclusion
Finally, all aspects of the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
X-ray Fluorescene Coating Thichness Gauge Market Segments
Access Control Solutions Market Overview
Ambulatory Software Market Statistics
Anti-fraud Management System Market Development Strategy
Application Modernization Services Market Future Growth