Global shipping container sales are set to increase in valuation from around US$ 7.9 Bn currently to US$ 13.7 Bn by the end of 2031, which would equate to 2.1 Mn units, according to latest market insights by Persistence Market Research. Growing need to transport products via waterways, which is both, economically feasible and secure, is majorly driving demand for shipping containers market.
CLICK HERE TO GET A SAMPLE REPORT (INCLUDING FULL TOC, TABLE & FIGURES) – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3798
Dry containers account for over 70% of the total market share, and have been the mainstay of the shipping industry over the years, especially dry insulated containers. Steel is the most widely used material for the manufacturing of shipping containers, representing 40% market share, and most manufacturers prefer its use as it makes the containers weldable and rust-resistant, and also provides higher corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
GET A CUSTOMIZED SCOPE TO MATCH YOUR NEED ASK AN EXPERT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/3798
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Key manufacturers are inclined toward 40 feet high cube containers as compared to 40 feet conventional containers as they provide around 12% more carrying capacity.
- Inclusion of specially constructed features to speed up loading & unloading while keeping containers secure will drive the global market.
- Demand is high for uniquely configured specialized shipping containers to protect and support content while being handled, shipped, stored, and unpacked by users.
- Market players are developing new materials such as hybrid and fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) to reduce the weight of containers, which helps in cutting expenses on labor and installation.
- Steel shipping containers account for 40% market share.
- Dry shipping containers account for over 70% of the global market share.
- The global shipping containers market witnessed a slump in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a recorded growth of -4.4%.
GAIN COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE REPORT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3798
“Significant surge in demand from pharmaceutical industry for shipping containers is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market players. Prices of shipping containers are on the rise due to strong demand where the supply rate is being outpaced,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
The market is understood to be moderately consolidated in nature, with key players accounting for around 35% of the market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their networks in order to maintain their market shares.
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dry-shipping-containers-accounts-for-more-than-70-of-containership-carriers-301355695.html
Some of the key players in this industry are Hapag Lloyd AG, Evergreen Marine Corp. and others, Cleveland Containers, BSL Containers Ltd., Sicom SpA, China International Marine Containers Co., Ltd., and Maersk Container Industry, amongst others.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor,
New York City, NY 10007
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com