Outsourcing the manufacturing of labels is a popular trend among medical device developers, enabling such companies to leverage the advanced capabilities of CMOs, while focusing on the core aspects of product development
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Medical Device Labels Technology Market, 2019-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of companies offering manufacturing services for medical device labels. The study also features detailed analysis and an elaborate discussion on the future potential of this evolving market. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies offering manufacturing services for medical device labels.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the key value drivers of such deals inked between 2014 and 2019 (till June).
- A detailed acquisition target analysis, which takes into consideration the historical trend of activity of top acquirers, providing a means for industry stakeholders to identify potential acquisition targets.
- An industry-wide benchmark analysis, highlighting the key focus areas of small, mid-sized and large companies.
- A detailed business portfolio analysis based on the 9-box attractiveness and competitiveness (AC) matrix framework, highlighting the current market attractiveness and competitive strength of different printing technologies used by label manufacturers.
- An elaborate discussion on the various guidelines established by major regulatory bodies, governing medical device labeling-related practices and product approval, across different countries.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that claim to have a diverse range of capabilities for the manufacturing of different types of labels for medical devices.
- A discussion on important industry-specific trends, key market drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework.
- A review of the various upcoming opportunities and anticipated future trends related to medical device label manufacturing that are expected to influence the evolution of this industry over the coming years.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of labels
- Glue applied labels
- Pressure sensitive labels
- In mould labels
- Shrink sleeve labels
- Other labels
Type of material
- Plastic labels
- Paper labels
- Other material labels
- Monitoring and diagnostic equipment labels
- Disposable consumables labels
- Therapeutic equipment labels
- Device class
- Class I medical devices
- Class II medical devices
- Class III medical devices
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Key companies covered in the report
- Avery Dennison
- Iwata Label
- Maverick Label
- Mondi Group
- OPM Group
- Resource Label Group
- Schreiner Group
- Steven Label
- WS Packaging
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Subcutaneous Biologics, Technologies and Drug Delivery Systems (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- 3. Medical Devices CROs Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091