The ‘ Liquid Packaging market’ research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with key company profiles and strategies of players. The research study provides market overview, Liquid Packaging market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Liquid Packaging market size forecast, market data&Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar &Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence.
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Liquid Packaging market’ Report @
Key Segments Studied in the Global Liquid Packaging Market
The global liquid packaging market was valued at $331.8 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $463.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027.
Liquid packaging is used for protecting and increasing the shelf life of liquid and semi-liquid products. It seals the contents from factors such as pollution, physical damage, and sunlight; thereby, making it easier for transportation and storage. Liquid packaging is designed in two basic forms, which include rigid and flexible. Rigid packaging is an old concept that includes various types of bottles and containers. Rigid liquid packaging is the most-widely used packaging type of liquid packaging. It includes cartons, paperboard, glass, cans, plastics, and PET bottles. They are widely used to pack liquid products such as water, carbonated drinks, alcohol, beverages, dairy products, and others. Flexible packaging includes packaging films, various types of cartons, stand-up pouches, bag-in-box, and sachets.
Presently, the global liquid packaging market is driven by the food & beverages and FMCG industries. These two markets have witnessed significant growth due to the global e-commerce boom and smartphones penetration, mainly in countries such as Germany, India, China, and the U.S. In order to cater to this e-commerce surge, major liquid packaging players have set up design labs, so as to smoothen collaboration with food & beverage as well as food delivery chains. Hence, due to its extensive applications in the food & beverage, personal care, and the pharmaceutical industries, expansion of either of these industry verticals impacts the global liquid packaging market growth. Furthermore, increase in population increases the demand for beverage products. As a result, beverage companies have to step up their production, while retailers require to keep products for longer periods. Liquid packaging such as a carton or packaging film increases the shelf life of food products such as milk and juice.
However, government policies regarding disposal and recyclability of plastics is a major threat to the global liquid packaging market. Moreover, stringent government quality standards for the use of plastics in the food & beverage industry are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
On the contrary, rise in focus toward the development of 100% recyclable liquid packaging solutions; thereby, increasing the sustainability of liquid packaging will prove to be beneficial for the growth of the liquid packaging market during the forecast period. Use of nanoparticles (NPs) in food packaging applications will be a breakthrough in liquid packaging technology. Presently, the wide scale adoption of NPs is being prevented by limited data on its toxicological effects.
The global liquid packaging market is segmented by materials, technology, packaging format, end user and region. Based on materials, the global liquid packaging market is studied into paperboard, plastics, glass, metal, and others. Plastics is further sub-segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate, and others. Based on technology, the global liquid packaging market is segmented into aseptic liquid packaging, blow molding, and Form Fill Seal technology. Based on packaging format, the global liquid packaging market is segmented into flexible and rigid. Flexible liquid packaging is further sub-segmented into films, stand-up pouches, and bag-in-box; while rigid liquid packaging is sub-segmented into carton, paperboards; bottles, jars, cans & tubes. The end users of liquid packaging are food & beverages, personal care, pharmaceutical, household care, industrial, and other industries. Based on region, the global liquid packaging market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global liquid packaging market profiles the leading players in the liquid packaging market, they include Amcor Limited, Berry Global, Constantia Flexibles, Gerresheimer AG, Goglio S.p.A., MONDI Plc, ProAmpac, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., Sealed Air Corporation, SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., Smurfit Kappa, Sonoco Products Company, and Tetra Laval.
Key benefits for stakeholders
– Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
– It outlines the current trends and future estimations of the market from 2019 to 2027 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
– The major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
– The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
– The profiles of key players along with their key strategic developments are enlisted in the report.
– Impact of COVID-19 on the Global liquid packaging market
o The COVID-19 pandemic has affected every leading economy around the world, impacting the economic growth.
o Due to lockdown measures and travel restrictions in countries such as India and Germany, the tourism and the hotel industry declined, thereby, hampering the food & beverage sector. This, in turn, impacted the liquid packaging market.
o On the contrary, an increase in local demand for food & beverages will continue to drive the liquid packaging market. There has been a significant increase in the sales of sauces, dressings, and food condiments segments.
o In an effort to control the spread of COVID-19 causing virus, the demand for sanitizer, hand washes, and liquid detergents has sky rocketed post March 2020. In fact, according to the press released by Berry Global, the need for hand sanitizers has quadrupled and witnessed an increase in the overall growth of 16x from December 2019 to March 2020. This has increased the demand for sanitizer bottles, containers, and stand-up pouches. In addition, it also increased the demand for top handle and side handle containers for chemical storage such as Sodium Hypochlorite, which is a main disinfectant.
o Hence, the liquid packaging market got impacted in both positive as well as negative way.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– By Materials
o Polyethylene Terephthalate
– By Technology
– Aseptic Liquid Packaging
– Blow Molding
– Form Fill Seal
– By Packaging Format
o Stand-up Pouches
o Bottles, Jars, Cans & Tubes (largest)
– By End User
– Food & Beverage
– Personal Care
– Household Care
Geographical Breakdown: Regional level analysis of the market, currently covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|covid-19 scenario||Market Behavior/ Level of Risk and Opportunity||End Industry Behavior/ Opportunity Assessment||Expected Industry Recovery Timeline||Business Impact Horizon|
|Opening of Economy by Q3 2020||xx||xx||xx||xx|
|Recovery – Opening of Economy extended till Q4 2020 / Q1 2021||xx||xx||xx||xx|
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period** – 2020 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
Changing Forecasts in a Time of Crisis: explores key issues, including:
Key questions answered: The Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Liquid Packaging Market Report:
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Liquid Packaging market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities 2020 Updated & Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Liquid Packaging industry & Trends to Watch During the COVID-19 Outbreak
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Liquid Packaging market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Liquid Packaging market. Drives Future Change
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Liquid Packaging market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Liquid Packaging market size, percentage of GDP, and average Liquid Packaging market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Liquid Packaging market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Liquid Packaging market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape & COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.COVID-19 Economic Impact Reports &Providing Clarity in a Time of Crisis
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1211
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.