Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices: Global Markets” To Its Research Database
The global market for anesthesia and respiratory devices will grow from nearly $21.1 billion in 2017 to nearly $26.7 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
Market reports are the ideal guide for anyone wishing to understand a specific market better in terms of revenues, technology innovations, distributors and competitors. This report provides both an overview and country-level information for various categories, distribution shares and explores the competitive-landscape in the market. This report details:
Comprehensive data related to the market revenue, company share and distribution share.
Corporate-level profiles of key companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market that operate in the United States and other key countries, including a brief overview of each company, its business activities and its hold or presence in the respective market. The selection of the companies is based on their operational presence and sales performance.
A list of products under development by key companies in which these products are being clinically investigated.
The market has been segmented based on device type and geographic area. By type, the market has been segmented as anesthesia devices and consumables and respiratory devices and disposables. By geography, the market has been segregated as North America including countries: the United States (U.S.), Canada and Mexico; Europe including countries: Germany, the United Kingdom (U.K.), France and Italy; Asia-Pacific including countries: China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and South Africa; Middle East which includes United Arab Emirates; South America including countries Brazil and Argentina.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3186722-anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-global-markets
This market research report includes anesthesia and respiratory devices segregated as below in categories based on their nature and usage.
Airway and Anesthesia devices:
– Airway management devices.
– Anesthesia Circuits.
– Anesthesia Masks.
– Breathing Filters.
– Laryngoscope Blades.
– Laryngoscope Handles.
– Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines.
– Stand Alone Anesthesia Delivery Machines.
– Anesthesia Workstations.
– Pain Management Devices.
Regional Anesthesia Disposables:
– Epidural Anesthesia Disposables.
– Peripheral Anesthesia Disposables.
– Spinal Anesthesia Disposables.
– Oxygen Concentrators.
– Oxygen Conservers.
– Positive Airway Pressure Devices.
– Reusable Resuscitators.
– Aerosol Masks.
– Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) barriers.
– Nasal Cannula.
– Oxygen Masks.
– Patient Interface.
Respiratory Measurement Devices:
– Pulse Oximeter Systems.
Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems:
– Fixed Polysomnography Systems.
– Portable Polysomnography
– 81 tables
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, and Russia
– Characterization and quantification of the market potential for the anesthesia and respiratory devices market by product type and region, along with subsegments
– A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force in the drug development market
– Company profiles of major players in the market including,
B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO.
FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE
HALYARD HEALTH INC.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview of Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 8 Pipeline Analysis
Chapter 9 Company Share Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles