Python Programming training: How it will boost your career
iCrowdNewswire Jul 28, 2020 2:07 AM ET
Python is an open-source and general-purpose programming language and always tops the demand chart every year. There are many reasons why Python continues to be a preferred choice among developers. Python is used in various domains such as web development, application development, game development, data science, system administration, information security, machine learning, image processing, and multimedia. Python supports different programming approaches like structured programming, object-oriented programming, aspect-oriented programming, and functional programming.
The lucrative features of Python make it extremely popular and high in demand not only among developers but also among recruiters. It is very easy to learn and is beginner friendly. This has allowed many people who were reluctant about coding, to get interested in programming. Also, it covers a lot of aspects leading to varied and challenging job opportunities. Its compatibility with data science is another important factor. Many tech giant companies like Microsoft, Google, Netflix, and Amazon have adopted Python. Python is also the answer to machine learning issues. You can easily integrate Python with any data source. It offers so many frameworks, libraries, and connectors that make it very versatile and flexible. It is also compatible with almost all the popular platforms including Microsoft, macOS, Raspberry Pi, and Linux.
Here, we list down some key features of Python:
- Easy to learn: Python is very easy to learn. It has English-like syntax which enhances the readability and is beginner-friendly. Due to its ease of learning, the learning curve is reduced. One can save a lot of time. This is also a benefit for developers who need not spend a lot of time on the syntax of complicated code, but rather they can focus on the logical building. This is also a rewarding factor for an organization.
- Active community support: Python has strong support from the Python global community. Over the years, Python has matured and grown adequately to support developers including beginners as well as experts. There is plenty of documentation, guides, video tutorials available that can be accessed. If you have any doubts or queries, you can post it on the public forums or discussion groups. The Python community is very active and responds in less time. Also, these communities consist of professionals and IT experts who have worked in real-time projects and can mentor you on your career journey. They continuously work towards contributing to the features of Python and enhancing its properties. Python being open source facilitates this.
- Python libraries and framework: Python has a wide range of libraries for different purposes. It reduces the time and effort invested in the development cycle. It has libraries for even recent technologies like machine learning and data science. There is a range of comprehensive tools to perform statistical analysis and mathematical modelling. There are tools for visualization, in order to plot graphs, charts, and other structural representation.
- Versatile and reliable: Python can be used in any environment with minimum efficiency loss. It can be used in mobile applications, desktop applications, and hardware applications. Python offers libraries like Jython and Cython in order to incorporate the functionalities of Java and C programming languages. You can compile your code in any language and use it in your Python code.
Applications of Python:
- Python is used for business. It is used to build ERP and e-commerce systems.
- Python is extremely useful for web development. This is enabled by frameworks like Django and Pyramid, and microframe works like Flask and Bottle.
- Python offers a library called TensorFlow which is used in neural networking.
- Due to its ease of organizing and analysing data, it is preferred for research and development applications.
- Python is used for the automation of software testing.
- Python is most popular among data science due to its libraries like NumPy, SciPy, etc.
- It has libraries for machine learning. Python has the capability to work on huge volumes of data.
We have discussed just a few benefits of Python. It is very versatile and offers several benefits. If you are looking to kickstart your career in the IT or software domain, you can start with Python. The ease of learning will help you build interest. Also, if you want to enter the most upcoming and recent career profile like data science and Artificial Intelligence, Python can be your first step. Even hardware designers and semiconductor industries prefer candidates who are skilled in Python. If you are a working professional and seeking to upgrade into a more challenging role or just for growth in your career graph, you can begin with learning Python. Certification in Python is offered by a lot of organizations and institutes. It helps you get recognition and stand out among your colleagues. Certification offers a lot of benefits. Here, we have listed down some of these benefits:
- Certification often gets you through the screening process of recruitment.
- Many clients prefer certified professionals to be working on their projects. Hence, the organizations also consider a certified professional as an asset. They encourage their employees to take up certification.
- Certification courses are designed in a way that it consists of many evaluations and assessments. It lets you judge your knowledge and where you stand in your progress. You can mark your weak areas and work upon it to improvise your skills.
- Certifications are also designed with hands-on courses. These projects give you exposure to real-time work. It helps to boost your confidence and understand the real-time application of your learned technology.
- Python being a versatile programming language opens doors to many new opportunities in different sectors. Its demand in the field of data science also makes it one of the top desired skills.
- Python training certification can lead you to many high paying jobs. A certified professional earns more than a non-certified professional. Also, a certified professional gain the trust of his peers to take up challenging tasks.
- Since Python is easy to learn. You can learn it very fast and later work on developing other skills in order to enhance your profile. Certification is the easiest way to make you familiar with industry trends and demands.