Jul 25, 2020 6:04 PM ET
Online National Quiz on Constitutional Law by LegalReadings [Aug 7]: Register by Aug 5
iCrowd Newswire -
Jul 25, 2020
About the Organisation
Legalreadings is founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, run professionally supported blogs, a newly established platform with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
About the Competition
LegalReadings is organizing its first Online National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law scheduled to be held on August 7, 2020.
LegalReadings looks forward to participation from law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the quiz.
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law questions including important/landmark judgments.
- It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the quiz is 20 minutes.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Rs. 50/- per participant.
The Bank details to register for the quiz competition are as follows:
- Account Number: 917906526894
- Bank: Paytm Payments Bank Ltd
- Branch: Noida Branch
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Branch Code: 123456
The payment for the quiz competition could be also made via Google Pay/Paytm (Bank Only) at 7906526894
The payment for the quiz competition could be also made via UPI could be made at UPI ID: 7906526894@paytm
Interested candidates can apply through this page.
Last date for registration: August 05, 2020.
Competition Date: August 07, 2020.
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose, the official Instagram handle of LegalReadings, and the official Facebook handle of LegalReadings.
- LegalReadings will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Participation certificates will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 500/-; Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 300/-; Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication
- 3rd will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 250, Certificate of excellence (E-PDF) + Free Blog Publication
- The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit (E-PDF) + Free Publication
- Ishant Garg: 7906526894
- Richa Singh: 7007270784
- Email Id: legalreadings.law[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.