Dec 9, 2019 5:09 AM ET
E-Passport Market: Factors Influencing The Growth Rate in Software,Systems Software,Software & Services sector to reach CAGR of 20.14% in terms of revenue in 2023
iCrowd Newswire -
Dec 9, 2019
Industry Research Report On-E-Passport Market by Component and Geography â€“ Global Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023, will use to
- Providing a comparative analysis of the E-Passport Market leaders on the basis of Product offerings, Business strategies, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats), Key financials
- Understanding the competitive landscape and identifying the major growth strategies adopted by players across key regions
- Analyzing the market dynamics and competitive situations and trends across regions and their impact on prominent market players
- Identifying and profiling key players in Software, Systems Software, Software and Services Sector of E-Passport Market.
- Industry researcher project The E-Passport market was valued at USD 23.93 Billion and CAGR of 20.14% during the period 2019-2023.
Get a Sample PDF of report –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14198978
“The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the introduction of virtual mobile identity”
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the increasing number of air passengers.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the data protection issue with biometric information.
About E-Passport Market
An e-passport is similar to the traditional passport that consists of an electronic microprocessor chip and an antenna. 360 Market Update’s E-Passport market analysis considers segmentation based on components such as software, hardware, and services. Our analysis also considers the use of e-passport in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2018, the software segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as rising cross-border immigration will play a significant role in the software segment to maintain its market share. Also, our global E-Passport market looks at factors such as the increasing number of air passengers, increasing number of fake passports, and regulations by ICAO. However, concerns regarding brute force attacks, data protection issue with biometric information, and failure to verify digital signature on e-passports may hamper the growth of e-passport industry.
E-Passport MarketTrend, Challengeand Driver: –
- An increasing number of air passengers
- The increasing globalization across the world has fueled the growth in the number of international air passengers. The market is expected to witness an increase in the demand for e-passports from countries such as China, India, and Indonesia in the near future due to the rise in the number of air passengers. Moreover, several governments across the world are making significant efforts to introduce e-passport gates at airports to ensure easy immigration process for passengers. The increase in the number of air passengers is one of the key factors accelerating the growth of the global E-Passport market size at a CAGR of almost 21% during the forecast period.
- Introduction of virtual mobile identity (digital travel credentials)
- The advent of the virtual passport has eliminated the need for physical documents such as e-passport as the entire data will be stored on the cloud or on mobile data. It also reduces the risk of passports getting lost. Technological advancements like these will have a positive impact on the global E-Passport market size.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global E-Passport market size during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of few players, the global E-Passport market is concentrated. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several e-passport manufacturers, that include De La Rue Plc, Giesecke+Devrient GmbH, IDEMIA, Infineon Technologies AG, and Thales Group.
- Also, the E-Passport market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Feel Free to Ask Question Before Purchasing the Report at –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14198978
The research was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key vendors operating in E-Passport market space are-
- De La Rue Plc, Giesecke+Devrient GmbH, IDEMIA, Infineon Technologies AG, Thales Group
Geographically, the report splits global into the Americas, APAC, EMEA regions. The global and regional E-Passport market dynamics are carefully studied and explained which helps to understand evolving market trends, drivers, opportunities, and challenges for the global E-Passport market.
Global E-Passport Market2019 Answers the following Key Questions.
- What will be the E-Passport market size and expansion rate in 2023?
- Who are the key producers of E-Passport and Where they lie on a global scale?
- What are the E-Passport market kinetics and industry perspectives?
- Who will be the target audience of E-Passport industry?
- What are the opportunities, challenges, and threats influencing the growth of E-Passport market?
- What are the main driving attributes, E-Passport market trends, short-term, and long-term policies?
- What are the opinions from professionals and their outlook on E-Passport market and future insights?
This report provides newbusiness dimensionswith an eye ongrowth opportunitiesand contribution of upcomingmarket segments.
Purchase this report (Price2500 USD for a single-user license)@https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14198978
Table of Contents included in E-Passport Market 2019 Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Research Methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical Segmentation
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challengesAnd Many More Parts Covered.
Be sure to follow on Linkedin at @360 Market Updatesfor more on growth research and the research market.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report –
Machine Safeguarding Solutions Market size will reach CAGR of 5.73% in 2023| Businessanalysisof Electrical Components and Equipment,Capital Goods,Electrical Equipment sector
Gensets Market 2019 Industry Demand, Share, Trend, Industry News, Business Growth, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics and Research Methodology by Forecast to 2025
Inertial Navigation System (INS) Market Forecast Report 2019 Emphases on Key Players, Research Methodology, Profit, Capacity, Production and Forecast 2025
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit E-Passport Market: Factors Influencing The Growth Rate in Software,Systems Software,Software and Services sector to reach CAGR of 20.14% in terms of revenue in 2023