Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
What are you helping for?
Create a website to promote our environmental label, the Blue Planet Label. We need your help to register the domain name, to design a more professionnal logo, to build the shape of the website, and to web host it…
What is the purpose of the label promoted on this website?
To help companies and communities to measure their environmental footprint and reduce it. The label is the best way to communicate to their stakeholders (customers, shareholders and the world)
Who are we ?
The Blue Planet label is a non profit organization based in France and with worldwide action.
How to help us?
Making a label permits to promote businesses and communities that have achieved reducing their environmental footprint. We are monitoring the majority of common pollutants generated by companies and communities such as:
– carbon dioxide (CO2)
– methane (CH4)
– nitrous oxides (N20)
– hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
– perfluorocarbons (PFCs)
– Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6).
– ammonia (NH3)
– sulfur oxides (SO2 and SO3)
– carbon monoxide (CO)
– oxides of nitrogen (NOx).
– Cadmium (Cd)
– Copper (Cu)
– Lead (Pb)
– Zinc (Zn)
– Dioxins and furans (PCDD / F)
– Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
– Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
– oil and derivatives…
How to obtain the Blue planet Label:
Companies and communities that would like to be part of this adventure will follow the four core steps:
– Register to the Blue Planet label
– Assess its environmental footprint on Year N and N-1 with the help of the Blue Planet label team (Measuring)
– Monitor the evolution of the environmental footprint with our help (Reducing)
– Obtain the Blue Planet Label with a specific level (Bronze, Silver or Gold) depending on the evolution
When we evaluate the environmental footprint, we use Kg/product or Kg/customer as a unit of measurement.
Basics for measuring:
· Businesses must measure their entire direct environmental footprint. We consider as entire direct environmental footprint the pollution generated by activity of the company (examples: car fleet, employee commuting, gas or oil warming system, chemical transformation, …)
· Pricisely measuring the entire footprint is particurlarly difficult. This is one of the major reason for inaction. We consider that perfection is impossible, but reasonable estimation can be done without major difficulty.
Basics for reducing:
· Businesses must commit to a medium minimum reduction effort of 1,5% every year to obtain at least the Blue Planet Label Bronze level.
· We advise businesses to choose their priorities. Reduction opportunities vary widely across economic sectors. We help businesses identify the most suitable efforts for their activity.
Basics for Labeling
· Once a business or community has done the first 3 steps, they can obtain the Blue Planet Label with a specific level (Bronze, Silver, Gold) for their activity This label empowers consumers to make the good choice but also increase the value of the organization for their stakeholders.
Your financial contribution to the Blue Planet Label website will help accelerate the transition to a better future.
We need to make our approach visible and adopted so…
we need your help for change, we need your help to make this label website real!
Why do we do it?
Changing the world is not free, but internet website is the fastest way to make a project visible. Every help can be important, donation or word of mouth.
Every businesses and communities can act at their level to reduce the pollution they generate. The Blue Planet Label helps them to transform this effort for sustainability into value and image.
By joining Blue planet Label, businesses can choose to act and communicate on their commitment to keep our planet liveable for us and future generations. Becoming Blue Planet Label Certified is affordable, valuable, and impactful for customers, employees and stakeholders.
Can’t make changes without visibility.
Journalists? Key opinion leaders… Hit us up here: [email protected].
The biggest challenge for our project is to reach the budget we need