Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
According to a new market research study Cannabis Market is grow with healthy CAGR of 34.5% and is expected to reach US$ 153,689.9 Million by 2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global cannabis market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
This market research report provides a comprehensive picture on “Cannabis Market”, from the global viewpoint, offering a forecast and statistic in terms of revenue during the forecast period. The report covers a descriptive analysis with detailed segmentation, complete research and development history, latest news and press releases. Furthermore, the study explains the future opportunities and a sketch of key players operating in the “Cannabis Market”.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003973/
Some of the prominent players operating in the cannabis market are:-
Aphria, Inc., Aurora Cannabis, Cannabis Science, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Medical Marijuana, Inc., VIVO Cannabis Inc., Tikun Olam Ltd, Terra Tech Corp., Tilray, and Cronos Group, among others.
During the year 2016 to 2019, various companies have made organic growth strategies in the market there are operating. Some of the activities undertaken by the company, which have promoted its growth are, product launches, product approvals and others. Companies such as VIVO Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Inc. and others have been implementing various strategies that have helped the growth of the company and in turn have brought about various changes in the market. For instance, in August 2019, Medical Marijuana, Inc., launched the world’s first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands and supply chain, announced that its subsidiary Dixie Botanicals has released new watermelon-flavored cannabidiol (CBD) gummies in response to a growing market demand for edible CBD products.
What the report features:-
– Global analysis of Cannabis market from 2017 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
– Forecast and analysis of Cannabis market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2017 – 2027
– Forecast and analysis of Cannabis market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
The global cannabis market, based on the product type was segmented into flower, concentrates and others. In 2018, the flowers held a largest market share of 59.2% of the cannabis market, by product type. However, the concentrates segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 36.0% over the coming years. The flowers hold a major share in the cannabis market as highest levels of cannabinoids are found in the leaves and flowers of cannabis. On the other hand, the concentrates of marijuana have higher proportions of terpenes and cannabinoids as compared to naturally occurring cannabis flowers, which accounts for its fastest growth in the global cannabis market.
The Cannabis market report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America.
For More Inquiry about this Research Study Click @: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00003973/
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cannabis Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cannabis Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
– Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]