Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
Global energy and utility analytics market is expected to grow from US$ 2.26 Bn in 2017 to US$ 5.71 Bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 12.5% between 2018 and 2025. The energy and utility analytics is used for evaluation of valuable insight from the large amount of data generated within the energy & utility network. This particular analytics solution aims to enhance the productivity, performance, and reliability of business operations in the utility based companies. SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Infosys Limited and International Business Machines Corporation are some of the major players operating in the energy & utility analytics market.
Global Energy and Utility Analytics Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Get Sample Copy of This [email protected]https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000310/
To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Energy and Utility Analytics Market.
To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Some of The Major Players In Global Market:
1. International Business Machines Corporation
2. Oracle Corporation
3. Buildingiq, Inc.
4. Capgemini SE
5. Energysavvy Inc.
6. Infosys limited
7. SAP SE
8. SAS Institute Inc.
9. Wegowise, Inc.
10. Wipro Limited
Energy and Utility Analytics Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Energy and Utility Analytics Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Energy and Utility Analytics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.