Jan 31, 2019 12:06 AM ET
Latest Study on Global Cochlear Implants Market: Estimated to Surpass US$ 2.98 billion, globally, by 2025 | Top Vendors; Cochlear Ltd., William Demant Holding, Sonova, MED-EL, and Nurotron
iCrowd Newswire -
Jan 31, 2019
AnalystView Market Insights always aims at offering an in-depth and comprehensive analysis on different industry domains. This newly published market research report on the Global Cochlear Implants Market is a significant part of AnalystView Market Insights’ machinery portfolio and represents detailed insights into the market space for cochlear implants. The report on the global cochlear implants market is our commitment to fulfill our client’s requirements by providing comprehensive and in-depth industry for market.
The global cochlear implants market is expected to grow at growth rate of 9.6% to reach USD 2.98 billion by 2025. This comprehensive study reveals the market estimate numbers for different market segments. Along with that, the study covers qualitative insights, strategic benchmarking and thorough competitive landscaping in the report spreading over 110 pages.
Cochlear implants are medical devices, used for the patients with the mild to moderate hearing loss. This device consists of an internal and external component that bypass the damaged structure in the ear and directly enable to stimulate the auditory nerve. Cochlear implants are recognized as a cost-effective medical intervention for patients with hearing disability by the World Health Organization. Improvement in technologies coupled with rising reimbursement rate for the use of cochlear implants supports the market growth.
Additionally, increasing research funding from government and non-government bodies for research and development activities support the market growth. For instance, in February 2017, the American Cochlear Implant (ACI) proposed investment for new development in cochlear implant field which is up to USD 150,000 per year for the investigators. Likewise, in 2016, the WHO’s governing body, the World Health Assembly (WHA), passed a resolution to initiate awareness programs for different hearing aid devices, aiming to provide more accessibility for assistive hearing technologies such as cochlear implants. Such initiatives will boost the demand for cochlear implants among end users, augmenting the market growth.
Request exclusive PDF sample copy of the report:
- Unilateral implants segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2017, as the unilateral fitting rate is significantly higher in Europe and North American countries. This is due to the advantage of unilateral fitting such as it is more economical over bilateral implantation.
- Countries such as the UK and Spain had posted the highest unilateral fitting rate compared to the other European countries.
- Developed regions such as North America and Europe recorded the largest market share due to the rising research and development activities coupled with new product introduction
- For instance, in September 2016, Australia based Cochlear Ltd received US FDA approval for its innovative hearing aid solution named “Kanso”. This new product offers a distinct way for cochlear implant users to improve hearing ability.
- Unlike the currently available cochlear implant, Kanso is a small, hearing aid device that offers the discreet hearing solution to the users. Developing regions such as Asia Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate
- Companies such as MED-EL and Cochlear Ltd exhibits significant presence in the market owing to the strong product offering and strategic expansion in the potential market
- For example, Cochlear Ltd. offers products such as The Nucleus 6 System, Kanso, and Aqua plus cochlear products. During the financial year 2016, the company reported USD 224 million profits, 18% up compared to the previous year.
Browse full research highlight with in-depth ToC on “Cochlear Implant Market, By Types, and Geography– Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” at
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPES
- Unilateral Implants
- Bilateral Implants
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (France and Germany)
- Asia Pacific (India and China)
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include additional 10 profiles of companies):
- Cochlear Ltd.
- William DemantHolding
Key Question Answered:
- What are the key market trends, drivers, barriers, opportunities and recommendations?
- What will the market size be from 2014 to 2025 and expected growth rate?
- Who are the key vendors in Global Cochlear Implant Market space?
- What is the revenue share of cochlear implantmarket, by types?
- Who are the largest revenue contributor as well as fastest growing category for respective industry segments?
- What are the strategies adopted by key vendors to expand their market presence?
- What is the revenue share of key players operating in this market (2017)?
Please note that preparing of customized report catering to a particular region or country is also possible within quicker timeframe as we follow bottom-up research methodology
- We are committed to provide valuable insights to our clients in order to help them take strategic decisions and in turn influencing revenue growth
- The proposed report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of the region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
Find out more by getting in touch: https://www.analystviewmarketinsights.com/get-in-touch/
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Corporate Sales, USA
AnalystView Market Insights
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +91-757-498-5725 (Asia-Pacific Business Centre)
Keywords: Global Cochlear Implants Market, Cochlear Implants Market Size, Cochlear Implants Market Share, Cochlear Implants Market Growth, Cochlear Implants Market Demand, Cochlear Implants Market Trend, Cochlear Implants Market Research Report, Cochlear Implant Systems Market