The “Blockchain in Energy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global blockchain in energy market to grow with a CAGR of 79.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on blockchain in energy market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global blockchain in energy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on blockchain in energy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global blockchain in energy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global blockchain in energy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of blockchain in the energy for balancing the regional mismatch of the supply and demand
- Rising investments in the distributed power generation
- Benefits such as secured and faster transactions coupled with minimum cost for the transaction
- Lack of a common set of regulatory standards
- Rising awareness and on-going developments in the block chain technology
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the blockchain in the energy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the blockchain in the energy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global blockchain in the energy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Blockchain in Energy Market Highlights
2.2. Blockchain in Energy Market Projection
2.3. Blockchain in Energy Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Blockchain in Energy Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Blockchain in Energy Market
4. Blockchain in Energy Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Blockchain in Energy Market by Component
6. Global Blockchain in Energy Market by Type
7. Global Blockchain in Energy Market by End-User
7.1. Power Sector
7.2. Oil and Gas Sector
8. Global Blockchain in Energy Market by Application
8.1. Grid Management
8.2. Government Risk and Compliance Management
8.3. Energy Trading
8.4. Supply Chain Management
9. Global Blockchain in Energy Market by Region 2018-2024
9.1. North America
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Blockchain in Energy Market
10.2. Companies Profiles
10.2.6. BigchainDB GmbH
10.2.9. Power Ledger Pty. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nvbwx/outlook_on?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716