THYROID CANCER Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “THYROID CANCER Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “THYROID CANCER Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The THYROID CANCER Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Forecast Report on Thyroid Cancer in 21 Major Markets
Thyroid cancer is a cancer originating from follicular or parafollicular thyroid cells. It is a relatively rare cancer, but the most common of the endocrine system. The main clinical split is between differentiated and undifferentiated tumour types, with the majority being well-differentiated.
This report provides the current incident population for thyroid cancer across 21 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several features of thyroid cancer patients, as well as the main symptoms and comorbidities of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of thyroid cancer include:
• Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
• Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndromes
• Sipple syndrome
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up-to-date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Ability to quantify patient populations in global thyroid cancer market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of thyroid cancer and identification of patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the incident population of thyroid cancer patients.
• Identification of thyroid cancer patient sub-populations that require treatment.
• Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of thyroid cancer patients.
THYROID CANCER Manufacturers
THYROID CANCER Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
THYROID CANCER Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
- LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
• CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
• RISK FACTORS & PREVENTION
• DIAGNOSIS OF THE DISEASE
• VARIATION BY GEOGRAPHY/ETHNICITY
• DISEASE PROGNOSIS & CLINICAL COURSE
• KEY COMORBID CONDITIONS / FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISEASE
• METHODOLOGY FOR QUANTIFICATION OF PATIENT NUMBERS
• TOP-LINE PREVALENCE FOR ALLERGIC RHINITIS
• FEATURES OF ALLERGIC RHINITIS PATIENTS
• TREATMENT OF ALLERGIC RHINITIS PATIENTS
• COMORBIDITIES OF ALLERGIC RHINITIS PATIENTS
• ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THE REPORT
• OTHER BLACK SWAN SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
• REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
• ONLINE EPIDEMIOLOGY DATABASES
• ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL PRICING DATABASE
LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
- Table 1. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis, total (000s)
• Table 2. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis, males (000s)
• Table 3. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis, females (000s)
• Table 4. Patients with allergic rhinitis by AR subtype, total (000s)
• Table 5. Patients with allergic rhinitis by ARIA subtype, total (000s)
• Table 6. Allergic rhinitis patients with blocked nose, total (000s)
• Table 7. Allergic rhinitis patients with runny nose, total (000s)
• Table 8. Allergic rhinitis patients with itchy nose, total (000s)
• Table 9. Allergic rhinitis patients with sneezing, total (000s)
• Table 10. Allergic rhinitis patients with itchy or runny eyes, total (000s)
• Table 11. Patients with allergic rhinitis diagnosed by a physician, total (000s)
• Table 12. Patients with allergic rhinitis taking medication for the disease, total (000s)
• Table 13. Allergic rhinitis patients with asthma, total (000s)
• Table 14. Allergic rhinitis patients with chronic sinusitis, total (000s)
• Table 15. Allergic rhinitis patients with nasal polyps, total (000s)
• Table 16. Abbreviations and acronyms used in the report
• Table 17. USA prevalence of allergic rhinitis by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
• Table 18. USA prevalence of allergic rhinitis by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)
• Table 19. Canada prevalence of allergic rhinitis by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
• Table 20. Canada prevalence of allergic rhinitis by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)