Disclosure NewswireTMiCrowdNewswire - Mar 8, 2018
WASHINGTON, — The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is now urging managers at Fortune 500 companies to call them anytime at 866-714-6466 if they possess proof their company’s CEO and/or CFO are lying to their shareholders about profitability and or any imaginable type of serious liability that could create havoc with stock valuations. The SEC has a whistleblower program that will protect the identity of the whistleblower and reward them in situations where a company’s executive team is being untruthful about profitability and failed to disclosure very serious issues or problems that could diminish shareholder value.
If a manager has this type of information, the potential whistleblower should have the best possible legal team to protect them and the Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is offering to assist. The group believes with their experience they can add value to the whistleblower’s claim by proving the wrongdoing with techniques they have been effectively been using for over a decade. For more information, corporate managers with proof of a serious attempt on the part of a Fortune 500 company’s executive team to cover up reality, please call 866-714-6466 for a confidential conversation about potential substantial whistleblower rewards. http://WallStreetFraudWatchdog.Com
The types of whistleblowers the Wall Street Fraud Watchdogwould like to hear from include individuals who have proof of the following:
- A Banking-Finance-Insurance manager who has proof their employer is gouging customers with unwarranted fees, or other schemes that would create a black eye for the company and erode shareholder confidence.
- A healthcare company manager with proof their employer that is gouging Medicare or Medicaid programs with billing for medical procedures that never took place or for medical procedures that should have been billed at lower cost. These types of practices are called up-coding.
- A pharmaceutical company or medical device company manager who has proof their employer has failed to notify users of these products of severe or lethal side effects.
- A Defense Contractor manager who has proof their employer has not been forthcoming to the Department of Defense about shortcomings of equipment they have manufactured and or the contractor has inflated the cost of food, fuel or equipment to the DoD because government agencies do an incredibly poor job of watching how taxpayer dollars are spent.
- An Oil-Gas or Energy company manager who has proof their company has contaminated the environment or put at risk air or water quality by not disclosing a spill, leak or anything else that could cause significant environmental damage.
- A Fortune 500 company manager who has proof their company bribes foreign officials as an illegal way to get significant international sales.
The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog says, “Because of a recent Supreme Court ruling, if a company manager complains about the misdeeds of their employer to the company’s HR or executive team the manager probably gets fired. However, the SEC will reward you provided you possess proof of securities fraud up to and including your employer lying through their teeth about the profitability and or significant liabilities the company’s executive team has intentionally failed to disclose to their shareholders. If you possess the types of information we have outlined, please give us a call at 866-714-6466 and let’s explore the reward potential of your information in a confidential conversation.” http://WallStreetFraudWatchdog.Com
For a recent SEC announcement about a whistleblower reward please review the following press release: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-222.