A Targeted Press Release Distribution Service for the Legal Industry
New York, NY – January 30, 2018 —ALM today announced the launch of Legal Newswire powered by Law.com, a press release newswire distribution service designed specifically for the legal industry. Legal Newswire powered by Law.com was created by ALM in partnership with iCrowdNewswire. Legal Newswire delivers a uniquely tailored press release distribution solution to the Legal industry that is curated to leading legal journalists and publications, while ensuring wider exposure across social, search marketing and research databases. Legal Newswire offers:
- Press release distribution to 1,600+ legal-specific journalists, bloggers, and publications, including ALM’s editors and journalists across 18 legal publications
- Guaranteed placement in the Law.com press release feed across all ALM legal brands with an option to upgrade for featured placement on Law.com for one day
- Distribution into 2 legal research platforms (LexisNexis and Westlaw)
- Expanded distribution to an additional 8,400+ journalists, bloggers, and publications
- Distribution into 5 broad research databases including Dow Jones Factiva and 28 broad newswires and news aggregators including Apple News, NewsCred and NewsEdge
- Integrated legal-specific social media and paid search campaigns with options to target by geography and age, to gain 45,000+ impressions per release
- Optional press release translation into Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Russian with no additional cost
- No word count limits
- Options to purchase individually, as needed, or in volume packages
The launch of the Legal Newswire offering leverages the relaunched Law.com platform and continues ALM’s ongoing digital evolution.
“With Legal Newswire, we have provided a new way for anyone to connect their message to the legal industry,” said Richard Caruso, Vice President & General Manager of Legal Media at ALM Media. “We are thrilled to showcase Legal Newswire while at Legalweek in New York so that the legal community can see the breadth and depth of its reach.”
“Through the combined targeted reach of ALM’s Law.com and iCrowdNewswire, paid search, social and our network, Legal Newswire will provide the largest return on investment for the legal community when distributing their announcements,” said Hector Botero, President of iCrowdNewswire.
To learn more about the Legal Newswire and offerings available visit: https://www.law.com/legalnewswire/
ALM, an information and intelligence company, provides customers with critical news, data, analysis, marketing solutions and events to successfully manage the business of business.
Customers use ALM solutions to discover new ideas and approaches for solving business challenges, connect to the right professionals and peers to create relationships that move business forward, and compete to win through access to data, analytics and insight. ALM serves a community of over 6 million business professionals seeking to discover, connect and compete in highly complex industries. Please visit www.alm.com for more information and visit www.alm.com/events/ to learn about our upcoming events. Please follow us on Twitter at @ALMMedia.
Launched in 2015 by a senior team of corporate communications, news and financial news services executives, iCrowdNewswire is a marketing technology, software and newswire company deploying communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments. As part of its strategy, iCrowdNewswire licenses software, technology, support and management services, and operational know-how and experience through white-label solutions empowering partners to launch and grow their own communications services units. You can see the iCrowdNewswire team at http://icrowdnewswire.com/about/#team.