The “Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global industrial gas market is expected to reach around $135 billion in 2020.
This can be attributed to the expected increase in the global industrial gas mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the coming years, building on a strong year of activity in 2016 and 2015 where companies like Air Liquide, Praxair acquired other companies at high values. For example, Air Liquide acquired Air Gas for $10.3 billion in May 2016. Industrial gas companies are continuing to realign portfolios and pursue profitable inorganic growth opportunities. In addition, M&A interest is likely to be fuelled by stronger corporate balance sheets, liquid debt markets, and continued favorable interest rates.
Asia was the largest region in the industrial gas market in 2016, accounting foraround 70% market share. Asia is the largest market because of the robust manufacturing Industry in China and India. Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 17% market share. The Americas was the third largest region accounting for around 11% market share.
– Markets Covered: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Acetylene, and Argon.
– Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
– Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Industrial Gas Indicators Comparison, Industrial Gas Enterprise and Employee Comparison, Energy Consumption In The Industrial Gas Industry, Industrial Gas Industry International Trade and Production
– Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
– Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes
– The Linde Group
– L’Air Liquide S.A
– Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
– Airgas Inc.
– Air Water Inc.
– Messer group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2njdc/global_industrial?w=3