The “Nanotechnology Innovations in Antimicrobials, Coatings, Sensors, Lightweighting, and Data Storage” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The issue of Nanotech TOE profiles innovations related to the use of nanosilver-based antimicrobials for wound dressings, FET nanowire sensors for the healthcare industry, nanoyarns for lightweighting, nanoceramic coatings for use in marine applications, and CNTs for data storage devices.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Nanotechnology-based Innovations
– Crystalline Nanosilver Technology for Wound Treatment
– Nano-ceramic Coating for the Marine Industry
– Field Effect Transistor (FET) Nanowire Sensors for the Healthcare Industry
– Nanoyarns for Lightweighting of Defense Structures
– Carbon Nanotube-based Memory Technology with Long-term Data Storage Potential
2. Industry Contacts
– Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vz4x3w/nanotechnology