The “Nanotechnology Innovations in 3D Printing, Biosensors, Nanoalloys, and Quantum Dots” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
Use of plastic is steadily increasing in the packaging industry because of its exceptional properties such as barrier properties , exceptional packing strength, lightweight, low cost, and ease of logistics and processing.
Increasing demand for plastic for packaging can be inferred with its growing number of applications. The food and beverage industry is the largest industry that is driving the growth of plastic packaging.
Research centers and companies are focusing on developing biodegradable plastic packaging in order to meet environmental regulations of different regions.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Innovations in Plastic Films for Packaging
– Packaging Film that Provides Extremely Superior Puncture Resistance
– Packaging Technology with the Ability to Bloom and Maintain the Color of the Meat
– Packaging Film that Provides a Superior Combination of Mechanical and Physical Properties
– Innovative Method for Production of Cellulosic Films that are Biodegradable
– Bio-based, Lightweight, Stand-up Pouches for Food Products
– Edible, Plastic Packaging with Exceptional Barrier Properties
– UV Offset Printable Packaging Film with Superior Ink Adhesion and Smoothness Characteristics
– Packaging Film with High Shrinkage Properties and Exceptional Packing Strength
2. Strategic Insights
– Comparative Analysis of Innovations and IP Trends
– Low-cost Manufacturing Methods and Biodegradability are Key Development Focus Areas
3. Key Patents
– Patents Covering Use of Plastics in Packaging Industry
4. Industry Contacts
– Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjzkkg/nanotechnology