The “Innovations in Bioadhesives, Cancer Therapy, and Water Treatment” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bio-adhesives, biofoams, and bio-emulsifiers production. The TOE also focuses on various advancements in membrane structures for desalination and nanoparticles for cancer treatment.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Recent Developments in Bioadhesives, Cancer Therapy, and Water Treatment:
– Citrate-based Bioadhesives with Antimicrobial Properties for Medical Implants and Surgeries
– Linseed-based Highly Stable Bioemulsifiers for the Production of Food Products
– Eco-friendly Zinc Peroxide Nanoparticles for the Treatment of Cancer
– Inexpensive and Eco-friendly Wheat Gluten-based Biofoams Used for the Packaging of Foods
– Efficient Graphene-based Membranes for the Desalination of Seawater
– Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k45bs6/innovations_in