The “Coating Innovations for Wood, Engineered & Consumer Products, and the Automotive and Metal Industries” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This issue of the Advanced Coatings and Surface Technology TOE profiles a waterborne dispersion, a protective coating for cookware, a thermal diffusion coating, and a hybrid epoxy coating intended for automotive coil springs.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries.
This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Advances in Coating Technologies
– Hybrid Epoxy Powder Coatings for Automotive Coil Springs
– Water-based Acrylic-polyurethane Dispersion for Wood Coatings
– Thermal Zinc Diffusion Coating for Tubular Fasteners
– Non-stick Coating with Long-term Scratch Resistance for Cookware Surfaces
– Electrodeposition of Sulfone-containing Latexes for Structural Color Coating
2. Industry Contacts
– Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssf5w7/coating