The “Advanced Customer Experience for Mobile Operators” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This report is the only source of information available to mobile industry, which exhaustively examined over 350 CX initiatives of 150 mobile operators across 60 countries, to handpick case studies showing innovative and successful customer experience program implemented by operators.
These case studies provide clear recommendations and insights into the strategic goals underpinning customer experience initiatives, the implementation tactics, as well as analyzing the impact these had on the implementing opertors.
– Addresses biggest challenge of telecom industry – Customer Experience Management.
– 35 most recent customer experience cases hand-picked after analyzing 150 operators across 60 countries globally.
– Strategies adopted by telecom operators to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty.
– Analysis of financial and nonfinancial impact of various CX programs.
– Includes detailed methodology adopted by operators to implement various customer experience initiatives.
– Customer experience learnings from companies in adjacent sectors which can be implemented by Telcos.
– Future of CX in telecom industry – covering disruptive technologies which would change the way customer experience is managed.
– Highlights key technology vendors and their innovative customer experience offerings.
– Comprehensively covers customer experience cases across all the touchpoints – Omnichannel, Self Help, Artificial Intelligence, NexGen Technologies.
The case studies span a broad range of issues related to customer experience, including:
– Strategies for in-store experience.
– Next-gen technologies.
– Customer services transformation – consumer & enterprise.
– Social channelsfor customer interaction.
– In-bound and out-bound customer care strategies.
– Evaluation of CEM products available.
– SK Telecom
– T Mobile
Key Topics Covered:
III. Customer Experience – MNO Perspective
IV. Chapter 1: Customer Care Best Practices to Enhance Customer Experience
V. Chapter 2: Driving Customer Experience Using Social Media
VI. Chapter 3: Redefining In-Store Customer Experience
VII. Chapter 4: Rebuilding Operator Company-Wide Customer Experience Strategy
VIII. Chapter 5: Next-Gen Technologies to Drive Customer Experience
IX. Chapter 6: Technology Vendors and their CEM Offerings – Telco Success Stories
X. Chapter 7: Customer Experience Learnings from Adjacent Industries
XI. Chapter 8: Other Innovations
XII. Chapter 9: Future Customer Experience – Shift from Technology to Customer experience
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fp6nkk/advanced_customer