According to the recently published report Opioid-Induced Constipation Pipeline (OIC) Review, H2 2017. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The Opioid-Induced Constipation Pipeline guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Opioids are effective pain relievers, but often have the side effect of constipation. These medicines affect the gastrointestinal tract in a variety of ways. Opioids increase the amount of time it takes stool to move through the gastric system. They increase non-propulsive contractions in the middle of the small intestine (jejunum) and decrease longitudinal propulsive peristalsis – motions critical to moving food through the intestines. This results in food that fails to travel through the digestive tract. Opioids are also able to partially paralyze the stomach (gastroparesis) so that food remains in the digestive organ for a longer period of time. Additionally opioids reduce digestive secretions and decrease the urge to defecate. Symptoms of OIC include feeling and being sick, tiredness and lethargy, appetite loss, feeling depressed.
Get Discount on this Research Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1139059 .
Companies are Develco Pharma Schweiz AG, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc, Shionogi & Co Ltd, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc, Theravance Biopharma Inc
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) – Drug Profiles
axelopran sulphate, dolcanatide, linaclotide, lubiprostone, methylnaltrexone bromide, naldemedine tosylate, naloxone hydrochloride PR
The Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III and Phase II stages are 2, 2 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) (Toxicology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Purchase this research report Direct from http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1139059 .
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Opioid-Induced Constipation
– The report reviews Opioid-Induced Constipation targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Opioid-Induced Constipation targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Opioid-Induced Constipation targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Opioid-Induced Constipation targeted therapeutics
Inquiry of this report http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1139059
List of Figures
Number of Products under Development for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC), H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Number of Products by Targets, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Targets, H2 2017
Number of Products by Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H2 2017
Number of Products by Molecule Types, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H2 2017
ReportsnReports.com is single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help in purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.