The “India Cleaning Chemicals Market By Product Type (Laundry, Floor Cleaners, etc.), By End Use Sector (Residential, Institutional and Industrial), By Sale Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
India cleaning chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15% in value terms between 2017-2026, on account of increasing incidence of various infections, rapid urbanization, coupled with growing number of new commercial setups and increasingly stringent safety standards.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
– To gain an in-depth understanding of cleaning chemicals market in India
– To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
– To help industry consultants, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
– To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
– To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
– To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
5. India Residential Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
6. India Institutional Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
7. India Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Trade Dynamics
12. Value Chain Analysis
13. List of Major Channel Partners
14. List of Major Customers
15. Pricing Analysis
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
– Hindustan Unilever Limited
– Reckitt Benckiser India
– Procter & Gamble
– Diversey India Private Limited
– Schevaran Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
– Ecolab India
– Satol chemicals
– Buzil Rossari Pvt. Ltd.
– Jyothy Laboratories, Ltd
– Dabur India Limited
– Haylide Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
– S.C. Johnson Products Pvt. Ltd.
– Altret Industries Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jxvzp/india_cleaning