The “India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon Ion & Ozone, etc.) By End User (Commercial, Residential & Industrial), By Region, By Leading City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
India air purifiers market stood at projected to grow at a CAGR of over 33%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of expanding urbanization and rising expenditure on lifestyle products along with growing awareness regarding harmful effects of air pollution.
In addition, rising incidences of respiratory diseases due to increasing pollution levels is also expected to propel demand for air purifiers in the coming five years.
All the above stated factors coupled with aggressive marketing strategies and introduction of customization options by the leading companies is anticipated to positively impact the market in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Air Purifiers: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. India Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. India HEPA and Activated Carbon Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. India HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8. India Ion & Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9. India HEPA Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10. India Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11. India Activated Carbon Air Purifiers Market Outlook
12. India Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17.Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18.India Economic Profile
19. Voice of Customers
20. Competitive Landscape
– Eureka Forbes Ltd.
– Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
– Kent RO Systems Ltd.
– Atlanta Healthcare
– Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
– Blueair India Pvt. Ltd.
– Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt Ltd.
– Sharp India Ltd.
– Philips India Ltd.
– Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tn3t57/india_air