MEDICINA MAIS PERTO: MOÇAMBIQUE 2017
- Associação Voluntária de Mães de Crianças Carenciadas (AVOMACC)
- Centro DREAM de apoio ao doente VIH+ (Drug Resource Enhancement against AIDS and Malnutrition)
- Paróquia de São João Baptista do Fomento
- Plataforma Makobo
What we do?
- Screening consultations to the mothers, childrens and men of the AVOMACC;
- Refer to the specialized healthcare, if it is necessary;
- We do lectures about several topics such as maternal health, HIV/AIDS, family planning, infectious diseases, oral health, mental health, domestic management, entrepreneurship, healthy nutrition and human rights;
- Refer families to do the HIV screening;
- Home visits and domestic management;
- Encourage to return to the school.
BUDGET AND DUE DATES
We need financial support to the travel (1500€), accomodation and alimentation (4500€) and medical material (350€). Since the project starts on 17th of July, we would like to have almost every support until the beginning of June.