M2 PRESSWIRE-April 27, 2017-Opportunity Landscape for the Global Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment Market, Forecast to 2022
(C)1994-2017 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Opportunity Landscape for the Global Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment Market, Forecast to 2022” report to their offering.
With the need for efficiency and complexity, the cost of testing has been increasing. Automated test equipment (ATE) systems are expensive capital equipment that test the chipset and components at high speeds and accuracy. Consumer demand for low-cost products has placed increasing pressure on the cost of testing.
With the increased volume of products in specific applications, along with reduced pricing, reducing the cost of testing to increase volumes is necessary, thus directly increasing the profitability and returns from the highly expensive ATE.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Semiconductor ATE Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Semiconductor ATE Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Semiconductor ATE Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. The CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective on the Test and Measurement Industry
– CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective on the Test and Measurement Industry
9. Memory ATE Market Breakdown
10. Non-memory ATE Market Breakdown
11. Discrete ATE Market Breakdown
12. Test Handlers Market Breakdown
13. PXI-The Alternative for Low-cost Testing
– PXI in Semiconductor Testing-An Overview
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6hhw2/opportunity