City Centre, Liverpool
Halifax House, of Fenwick Street, Liverpool, is a buidling of great historical & economic significance. It was the head office of Union Bank, holding accounts for Liverpool’s rich and influential merchants at a time when the British Empire was at its peak and the city was the shipping capital of the world.
Now bought by Investar, we are proud to offer this magnificent property – a smbol of wealth & power – as an extraordinary investment opportunity, in the form of 26 high specification apartments and duplex apartments across three floors.
Halifax House comprises x one bed, x two bed, x one bed duplex & x two bed duplex apartments. Ready & tenanted.
- One bed:£135,995
- Two bed:£177,995
- One bed duplex:£166,995
- Two bed duplex:£190,995
Located in the central business district of Liverpool, Halifax House offer residents a quick access to many local facilities within walking distance:
- Liverpool ONE Shopping Centre –4 minutes’ walk
- The Metquarter shopping mall–6 minutes’ walk
- Liverpool Waterfront – 5 minutes’ walk
- Museum of Liverpool – 8 minutes’ walk
- Albert Dock – 9 minutes’ walk
- Liverpool James Street Rail Station – 2 minutes’ walk
- Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station – 14 minutes’ walk
Investar Developments Ltd is a property development and investment company focused on the residential sector in northern Powerhouse Cities in the UK including Manchester Liverpool, Sheffield Leeds etc
Our combined experience of 40 plus years, strong link to the overseas market that provides exit and funding relationships have allowed us to build varied portfolio of property projects and investment assets for Investar property group as well as our retail and institutional clients
Reservation & Purchase Process
- Step 1: Reservation form and £2,000 reservation fee payable
- Step 2: Exchange of contracts & Completion within 28 days