Disclosure NewswireTMiCrowdNewswire - Feb 9, 2017
WHAT: CommPRO.biz — a B2B digital community serving the public relations/investor relations, marketing, advertising and corporate communications industries—will offer a free webinar on Thursday, February 16 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time exploring “How the Trump Administration May Impact Shareholder Activism – Part II.” Moderator Keith E. Gottfreid, Partner and Shareholder Activism Defense Practice Leader at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, will be joined by:
- Steven Balet, Managing Director – Strategic Communications, FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Stephen L. Brown, Senior Advisor, KPMG Board Leadership Center
- Arthur B. Crozier, Chairman, Innisfree M&A Incorporated
- Duncan Herrington, CFA, Managing Director, Head of Activism Response & Contested Situations, Raymond James
Topics will include:
- How activists will fare under a Trump administration
- Whether a Trump administration will foster a climate that is more or less friendly to shareholder activism
- How Trump’s policies could impact the climate for shareholder activism
- The types of campaigns that activists look to pursue
WHEN: 2 p.m. ET, Thursday, February 16, 2017
MEDIA: Media are welcome to attend.
ABOUT: As President Donald J. Trump continues to build out his administration, it remains far from clear how activists will fare under a Trump administration and whether a Trump administration will foster a climate that is more or less facilitative of shareholder activism.
On Thursday, February 16, 2017, CommPRO will host a webinar, moderated by Keith Gottfried, leader of the Morgan Lewis shareholder activism defense practice and featuring a panel of professionals with experience in the shareholder activism and political arenas, that will discuss how a Trump administration and its policies could impact the climate for shareholder activism, the types of campaigns that activists look to pursue and the companies and industries that are targeted.