THE WHITE BRIEFS
The White Briefs is a rapidly growing fashion brand offering high quality organic underwear/casual wear within the premium segment. Since reaching breakeven already in their third year of operations (2012) The White Briefs are now beeing sold through 100+ stores in 16 countries. Our target is to build a global brand offering the world’s best organic underwear/casual wear, while staying true to our core values of quality, design and sustainability.
The problem this product solves
How the product solves it
Product use cases
Unique differentiator from competitors
Company revenue streams
- Our web-site generates today 150K euro annually with a gross margin of 80%. This channel will grow fast with the right tools. Online marketing will be our main focus.
- Wholesale business with a minimum of 50% gross margin. Here we work both with sales agents (15% commission), direct sales and distributor (30% discount)
- Sweden agent
- Germany agent
- Benelux agent
- Japan distributor
- Direct sales – key accounts, independent stores
- Departement stores
- Åhlens Stockholm City, available at Men’s and at the underwear section. New in-store display from 25/9.
- Printemps department store in Paris in January 2017, The White Briefs shop in shop one of 10 leading international brands.
- Logistics partner with pick-pack and shipping in Sweden
- Production in Lithuania and Portugal with potential to grow quick with us.
- PR in Paris, international press coverage.
- Finance and invoicing in Sweden
- 2011 Collaboration with dutch fashion magazine Fantastic Man
- 2012 Collaboration with style icon Nick Wooster
- 2013 Print collection with photographer Peter Lindbergh / J. Lindeberg
- 2014 Pop up store Venice, LA
- 2014 Collaboration with designer Stephen Burks, US rizing star industrial designer
- 2015 Collaboration with Woolmark, the global authority of wool.
- 2015 Shop in shop at Opening Ceremony in NYC
- 2016 TWB enters Sweden largest department-store, Åhléns City, both for casual and underwear.
- 2017 (January) TWB enters one of France’s largest department-stores, Printemps, with a corner in their underwear department.
Next key objectives
- Building a growth oriented organisation, focusing on sales
- Focusing on digital marketing for our e-commerce
- Wholesale, stimulate the export markets with our agents, distributors and retailers. Be hands on with our key accounts to generate better performance and to win new markets.
- Product development for scalability – hotels, airports, airlines etc.
- Own retail, Stockholm and Paris
Use of Funds
- 30% Marketing: Mainly for digital marketing to grow sales on the web
- 20% Building organisation: Focus on a sales driven organisation
- 20% Operative capital for growth: To secure stock availablity
- 30% New markets: We believe the US is a market with huge potential for our brand. We have many US customers on our web-site and the pop-up shops we did innVenice CA and NYC were both very successful.