by Hustle Desk
Elevate your Life & Workstation, easily and effortlessly + within 3 seconds. This desk is so strong that it can lift 110 lbs lady.
About this project
HUSTLE DESK makes any desk height adjustable. It’s also Portable. Place them on coffee table, patio, kitchen island, etc.(compared to the leading brand that weights more than 30kg)
HUSTLE DESK is a standing desk, sized to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs. The spacious surface gives you a flexible work area for documents, accessories and all the essentials.
HUSTLE DESK is spring-assisted lift mechanism that allows you to raise and lower it almost effortlessly in 3 seconds, making it a true sit stand desk. It can hold up to 50+ kg (110lbs) with ease and stays sturdy and stable even at its fully extended height. It is, by far, the strongest standing desk on the market today.
Check out these Statistics!
A study found that men who sit for more than six hours of their leisure time each day had a 20% higher death rate than those who sat for three hours or less.
Another study showed that men who sat for 23 or more hours a week had a 64% greater chance of dying from heart disease than those who sat for 11 hours per week or less.
HUTLE DESK helps you achieve the following things:
- WEIGHT LOSS: by increasing spontaneous caloric burns
- POSTURE IMPROVEMENT: by keeping your workstation at your eye level regardless your position.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE: standing is one of the most effective way to strengthen your core and back.
- EASE PAIN: the prologned sitting hurts your back, so get up now while keeping up with busy work.
Working on your Feet increases your productivity and creativity. When you are standing, the vibration from the ground hits the brain and activates the Brian more than 3 times.
Our leaders & thinkers always stayed on their feet at work. To name a few:
- Thomas Jefferson
- Steve Jobs
- Ernest Hemingway
- Winston Churchill and many more…
BEST FEATURES of HUSTLE DESK
- 3 seconds to change from sitting to standing
- All you need is your index finger: a light, easy click
- Stable & Sturdy with the strongest mechanism (a Lady can sit on it with no problem)
HUSTLE DESK can be set up anywhere! Talk about Versatility. It can fit
- in the office
- in the Living Room as a coffee table
- in the Bed Room as night stand or Breakfast in Bed table
- on the top of coffee table, giving you the freedom to adjust things to your eye level
See? Let’s meditate on HUSTLE DESK.
It’s that strong! It can hold up to 50 kg. (We tried up to 90kg. It stood strong even at 90 kg, but we are saying 50 kg just to stay on the safe side)
Don’t TRY it at home though. Dramatization only.
Lock your HUSTLE DESK at the height you want. Locking mechanism makes the HUSTLE DESK extra strong and stable.
To Activate the lock, just flick your index finger. That’s it!
HUSTLE DESK is very:
- EASY, ONE FINGER OPERATION
- SAFE : its locking mechanism is the best in the industry
- LIGHT : weighs 3-4 times less than the leading brand
- VERSATILE : Desk that works for you. Stop adjusting your chair.
- PORTABLE : easily set up or move from A to B
Big enough. Hustle Desk is very capable for all your belongings.
It took us numerous toolings, many failures in building perfect Mechanisms, countless fireworks form Weldings. Our development started with courage with one goal in mind, building the easiest and strongest frames possible for Standing Desk.
We tried all the sit-stand or standing desk from $500 to $2000, but our satisfaction finally settled on our own product. It was sad but it was a big encouragement for us. That’s why we are here on Kickstarter!
To Build a community… with you! Back us Today!
Let us Elevate you and your life!
Risks and challenges
The Frame of HUSTLE DESK is made by hand. No machines; Just lost of welding, torching, hard wiring, etc. This ensures the best quality out of the best materials. This is probably the biggest challenge for us: manual labour from start to finish.
Therefore, we guarantee the quality + strength.
That’s how we can support one 110lbs lady, meditating on Hustle Desk.