We are an online sports community that strives to empower young female athletes to reach their full potential.
About this project
No Bull Sports is a non-profit organization dedicated to uniting, educating and empowering young female athletes. Our aim is to create a community of female athletes from all walks of life and core to our mission is offering quarterly scholarships to deserving high school students. No Bull Sports strives to provide smart, trailblazing, young women the financial resources they need to achieve their academic and athletic goals.
Our online community will launch on October 11th in honor of International Day of the Girl and we need your support! Help us raise funds for our first scholarship which will be awarded to a deserving young female athlete!
What do we do?
No Bull Sports is an online community where girls come together to access resources, get advice, and build friendships in a safe and transparent environment. We provide training tips, advice from leading athletes, mentorship opportunities and access to quarterly scholarships. We know navigating through adolescence can be challenging, which is why our goal is to provide a safe space where young girls can build the confidence to tackle whatever obstacles life throws their way.
Scholarships are available to help female high school sophomores, juniors and seniors reach their academic and athletic goals. $20,000 worth of scholarships will be awarded over the course of a calendar year, with $5,000 to be awarded quarterly.
According to former NFL coach and sports psychologist Dr. Jen Welter:
- 7 out of 10 girls feel they don’t belong in sports
- 7 out of 10 girls feel society doesn’t support them in sports
- 7 out of 10 girls feel there aren’t enough female sports role models
We want to change these statistics. In a male dominated industry, it can be difficult to find sport coverage tailored to women. No Bull Sports makes it easy for young girls to connect over their love for athletics and support one another. We believe that when girls can see themselves reflected in successful athletes in the media, they are more likely to strive for success.
Why we need your help
We will use funds to:
- Create unique and visionary content for our online community, including original articles, photography and video.
- Help spread the word about No Bull Sports to athletes across the nation by partnering with coaches and teams.
- Partner with community organizations to hold events for young female athletes to provide face-to-face mentoring opportunities.
- We currently have $20,000 in committed scholarship funds, but we would love to provide hardworking high school girls with more!
Risks and challenges
One of the challenges we face is funding. We would like to create a campaign to spread the word to more people across the nation, partner with the community to host more outreach events, and continue growing our audience to empower as many young female athletes as possible.
With your help, the sky is the limit for No Bull Sports!
Please select the ‘Back This Project’ button at the top of the page, or help us spread the word by sharing this page with your loved ones.