Complete entertaining Mgmt system. Manage events,inventory,invitations,food&drinks. Pvt Party Wall w/live slideshow, messaging & More
About this project
What is it?
ProstBot is a home entertaining app and service that enhances your home entertaining experience. The app is free to download and use (hosts and guests) and hosting is a subscription based service for home entertainers.
- Fully functional private social network “Wall” (per event and overall) – everyone’s comments and pictures are private to your guests
- Social network slideshow – view posted pictures real time on any device / TV
- Selfie kiosk integration – rent a Snap-A-Moment kiosk (or any ProstBot enabled Kiosk) for your parties and view pictures on the Wall
- Post to social network via texts – text comments or pictures directly to the wall
- Branded and skinned for you – name your home and make it look the way you want it to look
- Text conversation system – communicate real time with your patrons
- Invitation and RSVP management – easily create events and send out invitations to your guests. Tracks who and how many people are coming.
- Full featured inventory management system with barcode scanning – simply scan a bottle and enter it into your inventory
- Barcode lookup – makes it easy to see if you have that bottle in your inventory for hosts and guests
- Drink/liquor favorites and ratings are integrated with inventory – know what your guests like to drink
- Full featured event management system integrated with inventory ordering and favorites – ProstBot makes sure you have the liquor and beer you need based on who is coming to your event.
- Real time sports pools with probabilities
- Poker Rounds manager and global clock
- Food request manager for events – let guests know what food they can bring
- Liquor/beer request manager for events – get the right beer and liquor for your guests
- iPhone native, Android native, any browser(phone or desktop) and Apple Watch capable – use ProstBot anywhere!
- Patron profile – keep track of your guests
- Karaoke manager – Come on you know you like to sing!
- Drink ordering system – guests can order drinks from the app
- Drink recipe system – bar drink recipes and pictures so you can be the “mixologist” at your parties
- Patron scorecard – Keep track of guest’s participation and get them competing for the highest score
- Photo Gallery – show off your awesome home entertaining area
- Internal e-commerce store integration. – Great for charity fundraising and social network businesses. Use ProstBot for your business events and have a simple way to guide guests to your website.
…and much more!
When will it be available?
The application is already fully functional. We intend to use the following conservative schedule for roll-out, however we have every intention of beating this schedule.
- We will make the hosting service available for early roll-out contributors in February 2017
- Available for phase 1 contributors in April 2017
- Available to all others in June 2017
For what do we need the $?
We currently host the system on private servers for 2 beta tenants. We will move to a cloud based hosting service with the power to bring ProstBot to the world.
What incentives do we have planned for you?
You will get the hosting service based on your contribution level. We will also provide t-shirts (as seen in the video) to gold contributors and diamond contributors will get shirts customized to their home entertaining name. Phase 1 and above will get the opportunity use ProstBot before the official launch in June.
Risks and challenges
This is a low risk campaign as we have already developed and beta tested the software and functionality listed above. We completely own the code, rights and the business.
We are following a phased roll-out schedule to monitor load on the system. We are committed to the highest quality service and performance for all of our tenants and we will adjust the code if/as necessary during this process and into the future.
We still need to submit the iPhone, Apple watch and Android native apps to their respective stores. The apps are written and tested, but we will submit at time of funding to allow for changes up until that point.
We chose Kickstarter as it is an all or nothing campaign and we want to make sure that the risk is low for our contributors. If we get fully funded, you will get your service!