PlusGuidance is a web-based platform that connects therapists all around the world to people who need support on demand. 1 in 4 people in any given year suffer from a mental health problem but find it difficult to get the therapy required.
- The business has seen 58% month on month revenue growth
- Tech4Good finalist in the BT Ingenious Award
- Covered by the Independent, Huffington Post and Glamour
- Mental Health problems cost the UK economy c. £70-£100 bn each year
PlusGuidance is a platform that connects therapists from anywhere in the world, to people who need support.
1 in 4 people in any given year suffer from a mental health problem, but often struggle to get the help they need.
Therapy is a proven effective treatment, but access to therapy is impaired by waiting lists, lack of privacy, and stigma. Mental Health problems cost the UK economy c. £70-£100 bn each year.
PlusGuidance users can choose from a global pool of therapists with all types of specialties, to have online therapy sessions by video or messaging from the comfort of their home. Sessions, bookings and payments are carried out securely on the PlusGuidance platform, and in-person appointments can be booked too. PlusGuidance has hosted thousands of sessions, with over 1000 therapists signed up to the platform so far and over a hundred therapists to choose from at time of writing.
Since generating revenue we’ve seen an average 58% month-on-month revenue growth to July ’16. Over 20% of users have +6 sessions (some +25 sessions).
Mental health affects us all, and with this campaign we aim to offer a chance to earn lucrative ROI while making a positive difference to the world.
– Tech4Good finalist in the BT Ingenious Award
– Selected as a Web Summit 2015 Alpha Startup
– Named “Best Health Business 2015” by Angels Den
– Covered by Independent, Huff Post, Glamour and more.