Climate Change Poster Competition
This competition is to engage Year 7 and 8 school students in thinking about climate change and what we as New Zealanders can do to reduce the effects of climate change.
Using the Royal Society of New Zealand’s climate-change reports, summary brochures and infographics, create a digital poster that has the heading: What action can we take to reduce climate change in New Zealand?
- The title of the poster must be: ‘What action can we take to reduce climate change in New Zealand?’
- This competition is open to Year 7 and 8 students currently enrolled in New Zealand registered schools.
- Posters may be entered by an individual, team or class.
- Posters must be submitted no later than 5:00pm Thursday 20 October 2016.
- No more than three posters per school will be accepted.
- The KIS philosophy should prevail: Keep It Simple.
- Graphics must be of a high resolution.
- Ensure student name/s, class and school are included on the bottom of the poster.