Disclosure NewswireTMiCrowdNewswire - Aug 5, 2016
Jericho, NY – August 5, 2016 – DealFlow Events is hosting The Crowdfunding Conference 2016, a two-day event covering all of the topics related to raising capital in the digital era, on October 6 – 7 in New York City. The program features such notable speakers as Howard Morgan of First Round Capital, Fabrice Grinda of FJ Labs, Rory Eakin of CircleUp, Dan Ciporin of Canaan Partners, Jon Medved of OurCrowd, Slava Rubin of Indiegogo, Adam Carver of AngelList, David Teten of ff Venture Capital, Phil Nadel of Barbara Corcoran Venture Partners, Cromwell Coulson of OTC Markets, and the most active deal-makers in the investment crowdfunding industry.
Attendees will hear from leading venture capitalists, investment bankers, regulators, and advisors to companies raising capital. To view the conference agenda, visit www.crowdfundingconference.com
“Attendees should expect to get an insider’s view of the emerging area of online capital formation. This will be a large event that attracts professionals from across the spectrum of companies raising capital to the advisors of those companies,” said Steven Dresner, founder of DealFlow Events and author of the popular book, “Crowdfunding: A Guide to Raising Capital on the Internet” (Bloomberg Press/Wiley).
Select conference topics include:
- Overview of Key Changes in Private Capital Formation
- Special One-on-One Interviews with Leading Venture Capitalists & Veteran Journalists
- What Broker-dealers Need to Know About Online Capital Formation
- Regulation A+: The New “Mini IPO”
- AngelList Syndicates: From the Trenches
- Legal & Regulatory Considerations in Operating a Deal Portal
- M&A, Private Equity & Middle Market Deal Platforms
- Campaign Production & Deployment, Investor Relations, and Leveraging Deal Portals
- Crowdfunding Platforms: Updates and Anecdotes from 2016 Funding Activity
- How “Marketplace Investing” is Changing the Private Markets
- Blue Sky Laws, Intrastate Crowdfunding, and Updates on Recent Legislative Proposals
- How Crowdfunding is Shaping Public Policy & Entrepreneurship
- The Importance of Data in Online Deal Marketing
- Accredited Investor Platforms: Why this is a Different Opportunity than Crowdfunding
- Accounting Issues and Audit/Review Considerations
- Understanding whether Online Marketing will make your Deal Successful
- Real Estate Crowdfunding: Reasons Behind its Rapid Success
- Broker-dealer Compliance & Back-end Technologies in the Age of Online Capital Formation
In addition to providing a comprehensive educational experience, the event offers an opportunity to network with everyone active in the investment crowdfunding industry.
The Crowdfunding Conference 2016 sponsors include vStock Transfer, Bevilacqua PLLC, RRBB, Computershare, Duane Morris, iDisclose, WealthForge, and Dian Griesel International.
About DealFlow Events:
Since 2002, DealFlow Events has hosted over 100 conferences covering a range of financial topics. Our events are always the signature programs in their respective markets. We launched The Crowdfunding Conference in 2012 which was quickly recognized as the marquee event in the market, bringing together the most inﬂuential people in the investment crowdfunding industry as well as investors, investment bankers, and political ﬁgures influencing legislation in this area. Over 10,000 attendees have participated in our events and over 12,000 people read our weekly newsletters. To view the conference agenda, visit www.crowdfundingconference.com