x

RSS Newsfeeds

See all RSS Newsfeeds

Global Regions

United States ( XML Feed )

Aug 4, 2016 3:26 EST

Human Capital specializes in environmentally sustainable projects with a positive impact on a nation’s human and ecological capital

iCrowdNewswire - Aug 4, 2016

Human Capital Logo

Human Capital

Montreal, QC H3W3B1, Canada
Alternative & Renewable Energy

Human Capital specializes in environmentally sustainable projects with a positive impact on a nation’s human and ecological capital.

We believe that our most pressing challenge for the 21st Century is waste disposal. According to the World Bank, the world’s waste production will triple by the year 2100; raising to 11M tonnes per day.
Finding a proper solution to this challenge is of paramount importance, as improper waste management can have disastrous consequences on the environment. It is not uncommon for landfills to leak harmful chemicals into groundwater; giving rise to birth defects and toxic odors.

Waste to Energy Power Plant
Human Capital is set to build a Waste to Energy power plant by mid 2016. It will be fueled by solid waste that is generally disposed in land fills. Construction costs are $35M US and is set to generate $4-6M US in yearly revenues. It will also create several hundred permanent jobs.

The plant is based upon tested and proven technology. We use a `copy paste` model: building upon what has worked successfully in the past.

85% of construction costs have been secured from international organizations and private lenders. We are looking to raise the remaining 15% from private investors.

The construction permits have been secured.

Management

Business Development
Alex Piloto

Alex Piloto

Summary

Prior Year Revenue Current Year Revenue Next Year Revenue

 

Company Age Employees Sub-Industry
Biogas & Ethanol

 

Company Type Stock Exchange Stock Symbol
Privately-Held
Contact Information:

Alex Piloto

View Related News >
support