Houston, TX 77095, US
My name is John Davis Bernard Jr. ( Inventor of the Total Shield) and am writing today to obtain local and/or aboard funding to bring my invention idea to market. I have conducted a patent research and completed a business plan with all the figures/numbers that lines out that my invention idea would be highly successful in the Automotive aftermarket industry.
What my invention has to offer the world:
The need to keep a vehicle’s interior cool when parked in the sun on a hot day; and the need to deter would be thieves from sizing up one’s vehicle in terms of the loot in it’s interior.
The aftermarket auto industry is projected to grow 3.4% annually through 2016 to $263.8B according to AAIA & AASA
1. There are over 15,779 manufacturers in the US and aboard that can manufacture my invention.
2. According to the US Bureau of Transit Statistics, there are 250,844,644 registered passenger vehicles in the US to date. 135,399,945 classified as automobiles, while 99,124,775 were classified as SUVs and pick-up trucks.
3. The Total Shield would appeal not only to domestic motorists but to motorists around the world. The US is the third largest exporter, exporting goods and services that exceed $164 billion on a quarterly basis.
4. They’re over 148,892 potential outlets where consumers could purchase the Total Shield. In addition, international outlets could include 10,183 exporters.
5. Proposed to be acceptable by research team
Manufacturing cost: $4.00
Wholesale price: $8.00
Retail price: $15.99
Purpose of investment:
Your investment will allow me to obtain a provisional patent for my idea, allow my team to design and render a 3D Virtual model, Media press release announcing the invention concept, a product web page, (4) 30 second video infomercials, and most importantly your investment will help me get my product in front of manufacturers who can license it and get my product on shelves in stores
Products / Services
Keeps a vehicle cool in the heat, warm in the winter and deters would-be thieves from sizing up one’s vehicle in terms of looting valuables in said vehicle.
For more information about Invent.com go to website @ Houston@inventions.com