Help to migrate to GTK+-3
We have already started the work on issue5387 but we see that it is not going fast enough to catch with the trunk development. But now it is time to do the migration to GTK+-3 and to switch to Python-3.
- HTML5 backend
- Wayland support
- new widgets like: GtkStack, GtkHeaderBar, GtkListBox, GtkPopover, etc.
- For series 4.2:
- add support of GTK+-3 with compatibility with GTK+-2
- provide experimental build on GTK+-3 for Windows and MacOS
- For series 4.4:
- remove support of GTK+-2
- start to add GTK+-3 only features
- use 2to3 to support Python-3
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can’t contribute with money, you can help:
- By testing the software and report issues.
- Spread the world about this campaign.