by Francois Keyser
Hi. My name is Francois Keyser and I am the author of “The Junglies” series of children’s books.
“The Junglies” books are for children between the ages of 4 – 8 years old.
The stories are about the adventures of five animals and a game warden.
The books have a common theme of “Unity in Diversity” since the animals are best friends despite all being different. This extends to the animals relationship with the game warden as well. This theme is important for children to learn how to respect and appreciate people irrespective of their differences.
The books are an excellent platform to introduce the topic of endangered species to children. The animals represented by the characters in the books all have at least one subspecies which is endangered.
These books teach young readers more mature lessons such as conservation, recycling, about camouflage and animals moulting or shedding. Teamwork and patience are also among lessons taught to young readers through the books.
The first five books in the series were published in 2015 by US publisher Speaking Volumes LLC (www.speaking-volumes.us).
The next seven books illustrations are now complete but need to be paid for and the files formatted for publication. The illustrations are different though from those of the first five books as the original illustrator could not continue. I do believe that the stories and illustrations of these seven books represent a maturity in “The Junglies” stories.
Funds Contributed will be used as follows:
– To make final payment for the illustrations of seven books to the illustrator, Agassi Tjong (US$607)
– To pay to have the files formatted into EPub format for publication in 9 languages (English, Afrikaans, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Portuguese & Indonesian). 63 books to be produced (US$712).
– To pay to have the the files formatted for publication in black and white in 9 languages as coloring books for children. 63 books to be produced. (US$712).
– Pay to produce Audio for AudioBook production in English for 7 books (US$200)
– Marketing costs and professional website design with eCommerce capability for books (US$269).
– Produce 7 3D digital AudioBooks in English (US$2,500).
– See more at: http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/the-junglies-children-s-books#sthash.pT26pT6H.dpuf