My Dog Bowl
‘We fetch, you stay!’
‘We fetch, you stay!
My Dog Bowl is already changing the way we buy pet food, our subscription service assists pet owners by delivering the essentials in pet food and treats directly to their door via our own van service. We offer almost all of the typical brands pet owners already buy at very competitive prices, and we do not charge for local deliveries.
About the Business and Team
WHY WE’RE DOING THIS
My Dog Bowl originated with Moby Duncan (founder) and his Grandfather, Grandpa Duncan is based in PA and relies on family and friends to get his food for both his dogs. This opened my eyes so I took a deeper look into the pet industry and brought it upon myself to resolve this problem.
So if my grandfather would be (and is) a great customer, we brought up the question who else could benefit of our services? Turns out a lot of city folks, elderly, handicapped, busy bees, mothers and many more. We began Nov. 1st 2012 and now serving several customers and growing!
‘We love our pets and offer the same special care and attention to yours’
WHO WE ARE
We’re a team of animal entusiasts, together we bring several decades of exeperience in startups, business development, marketing, project management, and many others.
Moby Duncan started his first company at 22 y/o in London whilst completing his MBA. Moby has worked and lived in 7 different countries (Dubai, England, France, Malta, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, USA and UK), working in various positions from operations management to business development, however non of which is nearly as exciting for him as bringing My Dog Bowl to life.
Michael Phan is very savvy in his field of business development and sales strategies, he has over two decades of experience in customer relations and aquisitions.
Boaz Hecht is an expert in online marketing with copious experience getting startups off the ground.
We already service a number of pet owners each month, but we’ve noticed a growing number of our customers tend to be:
- Busy Working Individuals – You know those 10-12+ hour day workers.
- Elderly Generation – Our loving elders that rely on family & friends to get their pets food.
- New & Existing Mothers – The wonderful mothers, they try to do it all (controlling a pushchair, holding their kids hand, shopping and walking the dog all at the same time) but they can now let us handle the heavy lifting.
- Disabled, Injured or Handicaped – Anyone really that needs help lugging around those heavy food bags.
- Forgetful Pet Parents – You know you’re all settled in and about to relax when its time to feed your furry buddy, and sure enough the bag is empty.
Not only are existing My Dog Bowl customers saving on avg. over $120+ per year, but now they longer have to take time out of your schedule to head to the pet store and lug those heavy bags!
Traction and Funding Needs
Although we’ve not yet launched our fully functional site, we’ve doubled in customers month-to-month since November 2012 as well as been featured in the following press (from most recent):
- ArtRockX! – Episode Animal Style
- Riviera Magazine – Best of O.C. 2013 Editors Notes
- Wired.com – Now There’s a Subscription Service for Everyone
- PetPav.com – Business of the Week
T-Shirts & Polo
T-Shirts and Polo’s:
Color: White, Grey or Navy Blue
Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large