The Pair platform is a peer to peer random video chat website that allows users to chat randomly or via certain search criteria.
About this project
1. Our website is a peer to peer random / searchable video chat website. The main objective of the website is to provide a platform for people to meet online and talk to people they would have never had the opportunity to talk to if this service wasn’t available.
The concept is simple. You can either choose to search for a peer to talk to or search via certain criteria to talk to that individual as well.
2. The website will be a subscription based platform that will allow users to either use the free version of our platform or the paid version of our platform.
Our free version of our platform will allow users to randomly search for a peer to pair with. Our paid version will allow users to search for a peer to pair with via certain criteria.
3. After the pair has been made the users will mutually have the opportunity to add the person to their friends list.
4. Each user that registers to the site will be given a 7 day trial period to try out the website. After the trial period is up the user will be sent back to the free platform until their account has been updated to a premium account.
5. Users will also have a rating system attached to their account to ensure that the overall user experience of the website is a good experience for all users.
6. Users will have the option to only use video chat, audio chat, and or both.
7. Users will also be allowed to add feedback on their experience with the person they had been paired with.
Risks and challenges
The unique challenge we might face after our project is successfully funded might be tackling user feedback as it relates to the functionality of our platform. We would tackle this issues by considering any and all user feedback to ensure that the user experience is at its best at all times.