The O’Donnell Opportunity Fund V
About this Fund
O’DONNELL OPPORTUNITY FUND V, L.P. is a California limited partnership formed to invest primarily in industrial buildings in the major markets of Los Angeles, Chicago, New York/ New Jersey, Atlanta, Miami and Dallas, their surrounding submarkets and other select markets throughout the United States. The Fund, which will seek to achieve 15% returns net of all fees, will be managed by The O’Donnell Group, Inc.
The Fund is seeking to raise a maximum $23 million from Limited Partners, with a minimum commitment of $25,000 per Limited Partner. Applying the disciplined use of leverage, the Fund plans to invest $75 million or more in commercial real estate properties. Douglas O’Donnell, his family and/or affiliates will invest 10% of the capital raised up to $2,000,000 as Limited Partners in the Fund on the same terms and conditions as the other Limited Partners. The Fund will be operated pursuant to its Limited Partnership Agreement (the “Partnership Agreement”), a copy of which is available in the documents section.
- Established Sponsor: The O’Donnell Group has acquired or developed over 20 million square feet of industrial and commercial buildings valued over $1,200,000,000 over 42 years and currently owns and manages over 750,000 square feet of industrial buildings. Even during the 2008 downturn, O’Donnell had zero bankruptcies in their industrial portfolio.
- Proven Track Record: The average leveraged IRR for projects in which O’Donnell has accepted outside accredited investor capital is 31.95%. A more detailed track record is available in the “About this Sponsor” section.
- Targeting Major Markets: Fund V will target the major industrial markets and submarkets in the United States including New York/New Jersey, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and Miami.
- Institutional Caliber: The O’Donnell Group has partnered with over twenty-five Class A institutional capital partners including Aetna Realty Advisors, GE Capital, The Irvine Company, and Citicorp Real Estate.
- 10% Co-investment: The O’Donnell Group and or its affiliates will contribute 10% of Fund V equity capped at $2 million.
- Personally Committed: CEO Douglas O’Donnell is committed to his career of industrial developments and acquisitions. He has personally guaranteed over $200 million of commercial real estate loans.