Merion Station, PA 19066, US
Alternative & Renewable Energy
Augmenting our patented hydrogen generation technology, NovoFuel is pursuing a number of hybrid Renewable Energy Systems (RES) opportunities. Target market applications include small business & home backup power, telecom cell sites, power-hungry medical cannabis grow operations, and a variety of outdoor applications where grid power is unavailable or insufficient — including farming, mining and oilfield operations, as well as rural and remote off-grid electrification needs in developing countries.
• NovoFuel has assembled a world-class team to field an array of RES components, including wind turbines, solar panels, high capacity lithium-ion batteries, hydrogen fuel cells, and a real-time energy management and control system.
• NovoFuel’s most exciting new market initiative involves a key component of our hybrid RES solutions — high capacity lithium-ion batteries (2.5kW-20kW and beyond). Through our partners, Lithium Battery Engineering, LLC (www.lithiumbatteryenginering.com) and Custom Electronics, Inc. (www.customelec.com), a new line of state-of-the-art high capacity lithium-ion batteries have been designed, and prototypes are now being produced under the NovoFuel brand in response to rapidly expanding backup power market opportunities. According to a 2015 forecast by Lux Research, the stationary energy storage market will climb from $1.5 billion in 2016 to $6.5 billion in 2020. Market entry is planned for 2-3Q 2016.
• The NovoFuel battery has a strong value proposition vis-à-vis the competition: (1) U.S. made product; (2) optimum engineering solutions; (3) more cost effective battery assembly process through use of fewer large format flat cells instead of many small cylindrical cells; (4) use of a safer cell chemistry; (5) ability to move more swiftly to meet customer’s needs; (6) superior service; and (7) competitive prices.
• NovoFuel’s proforma financials for battery production and sales reflect a very attractive business case.
Products / Services
NovoFuel high capacity lithium-ion batteries and hybrid Renewable Energy Systems solutions.
NovoFuel is producing and marketing high capacity lithium-ion batteries (2.5kWh- 20kWh) as a stand-alone product for backup power, and as part of its overall hybrid Renewable Energy Systems (RES) solutions — which also include wind turbines on patented monopole towers, solar panels, energy management & control systems, and hydrogen fuel cells fed by NovoFuel’s patented and proprietary hydrogen generation technology and products. The NovoFuel RES components are designed to provide critical backup power for a variety of applications, including homes, small businesses, telecom sites, power-hungry medical cannabis grow operations, as well as many rural and remote applications where grid power is unavailable or insufficient.
President Executive Officer
David J. Cade
• 22years as executive in renewable energy field
• 20 years experience as successful CEO, 18 years in public companies
• Brought lithium battery company and hydrogen generation company from development stage to production stage
• Previous management positions with AT&T, Martin Marietta, COMSAT, InterDigital Communications, and DoD
Battle-tested and proven CEO in the high technology arena with subject matter expertise across all functional areas, extensive business/financial community relationships, and solid track record in maximizing shareholder value. Known for innovation, ingenuity, initiative and persistence. Senior leadership roles in development/expansion stage companies, with special industry focus on: alternative energy (including hydrogen fuel and lithium batteries), wireless telecommunications, electronics, and national security systems.
General Technology Officer
John F. Boyle
• One of nation’s foremost experts in industrial gas applications, systems design, engineering, safety and innovative technologies/products
• Over 30 years experience in industrial gas industry – 18 years with Air Products in various engineering and executive capacities
• Natural Gas and Hydrogen industry safety codes based on his analyses & designs
Technical direction, engineering and safety support for the development systems to generate gaseous hydrogen utilizing the aluminum-water shift reaction. Directs the technical portfolio in support of the business objectives. Develops hydrogen generation systems and applications-specific equipment.
Provides consulting services to the industrial gas industry including application system design, market assessments, site and system safety reviews, and work process improvement.