4413 West Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27407, USA
Sensory Analytics is a fast growing, global supplier of highly precise and cost-saving coating thickness measurement solutions to leading flexible packaging, coated metals, medical device, and aerospace industry manufacturers.
Sensory’s exclusive SpecMetrix® In-line and Lab measurement systems offer manufacturers a faster and more accurate solution to measure the absolute thickness of wet or dry applied coatings and film layers in a non-destructive manner during production, or for quality assurance (QA) analysis and R&D testing. Many of the Company’s customers do not currently control their coating processes in real-time, resulting in decreased throughput and high volumes of wasted material, time and money. Sensory’s global sales pipeline is expanding rapidly with high-margin sales, multiple profitable revenue streams, and strong customer demand from most major international markets. Sensory’s global customers already include market leaders such as: 3M, Ball Corporation, Coca-Cola, Monster, Saint Gobain and Novelis, among many others.
SpecMetrix systems have won global innovation awards in the US, China, and the EU.
The Company’s near-term, global addressable market is in excess of $600 Million. With an experienced management team in place, the
Company seeks expansion capital to:
- Accelerate revenue growth within current markets;
- Complete the operations infrastructure to support a high growth environment;
- Expand global SpecMetrix sales teams for rapid entry into new growth markets; and
- Complete a first-to-market initiative for in-process nanometric coating measurements.
Sensory’s exceptional growth has been the result of many factors, including:
- Exclusive and robust SpecMetrix measurement technologies;
- Flexible and modular system designs for ease of customer use;
- User-friendly operator interface options with multi-lingual flexibility;
- Superior customer support and 24/7 on-line technical service.
WHAT SETS US APART
Global manufacturers of coated products do not have an available means to generate more accurate, real-time thickness measurement readings for their thinner coatings, individual coatings, or film layers. SpecMetrix systems immediately solve this significant and costly problem.
The Company stands out in three specific ways:
- Significant cost savings: Through the use of SpecMetrix technologies, manufacturers can increase their competitiveness by significantly reducing their production and QA labor costs, reducing spoilage, increasing product quality, improving production yield and reducing their environmental impact. Typical ROI is within 6 months after installation.
- Applicability across industries: Having attained broad acceptance in the packaging and industrial film markets, the Company is now rapidly expanding within medical, flexible electronics, cleantech and automotive manufacturing markets
INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE AND GROWTH PLAN
International sales currently contribute nearly 40% of the Company’s revenues. Sensory continues to seek global alliances with strategic market leaders to accelerate global expansion.
Sensory has an initial network of international sales and technical support specialists that will be rapidly expanded following funding. Global alliances with manufacturers, distributors, sales and support teams will ensure continued success and profitable returns to investors.
- Greg Frisby, Chief Executive Officer: A two-time winner of the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, Greg is a Co-Founder and CEO of Sensory Analytics. He has been an active angel investor and a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of leadership of technology businesses. His previous technology-based growth companies have exited through successful private sales at favorable multiples and an Initial Public Offering. Greg previously served as the Chairman of the National Advisory Board for the Small Business Development Program of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Vivek Komaragiri, Technical Director: Vivek serves as Technical Director at Sensory Analytics and leads the research and development efforts aimed at advancing techniques in the field of coating thickness measurement. Vivek has been with the firm since its inception and brings over a decade of related optical technology, measurement science and algorithm development expertise. He holds Masters Degrees in both Computer Science and Physics.
- Kevin Guion, Chief Operating Officer (interim): Kevin Guion is an experienced COO of venture-backed fast-growth technology companies, and is a seasoned turnaround and change management advisor to earlier growth firms. Previously Kevin managed operations at another fast-growing solutions provider that experienced 8X revenue growth over 4 years.