Bee2Bee Honey is providing beekeeping services & honey to individuals & businesses in Houston.
Support Houston Honeybees!
Hi! Thank you for visiting our Indiegogo campaign. We’re launching Bee2Bee Honey Collective this spring and need your help.
Bee2Bee Honey Collective’s mission: to provide a healthy, sustainable habitat for honeybees and promote urban beekeeping and education. We are doing this two ways:
- Launching beekeeping services in Houston. A beekeeping service is where a beekeeper installs and maintains the beehives on your property, whether that is residential, commercial or farm property. Similar to a landscaper or swimming pool service, the beekeeper visits the beehives regularly and inspects and treats the hive accordingly. Most larger cities have businesses providing beekeeping services; Houston does not. Let’s start one!
- Launching a website wherein Houston beekeepers (including those receiving the beekeeping service) can sell their honey online. Buying local honey is a great way to support honeybees!
Who We Are & Why We Will Be Successful
My name is Nicole Buergers. I was a seasoned yet burnt-out B2B internet marketer, who decided to leave my agency job and do something completely different with my life. I want to make a difference. I launched Bee2Bee to encourage “newbee” wannabeekeepers as well as provide online retail and marketing services for the established hobbyist beekeeper.
I have also been a cheesemonger at the Houston Dairymaids for the past five years (and will continue to be!). I have learned a lot about the wholesale and retail food business and have established a vast network of local restaurants and patrons.
We are looking for $20,000 to get this business buzzing! Your contributions will go toward:
- Beehives: the hive boxes, beeyard materials and more
- Bee packages: we are purchasing bees from a nearby apiary
- Supplies: beesuits, gloves, smokers, jars, labels, wholesale honey, etc
- Operational costs: website, videographer, insurance, legal, etc
The image in the back says:
Seedlings from Farmer Becca of Sown & Grown:
You would not only be making an impact toward Houston bees you would also:
- Growing Houston’s urban agriculture and improving neighborhoods
- Increasing honeybee awareness and education
- Basically saving humanity
Other Ways You Can Help
If you are not able to help financially but understand that bees are essential to both our economy and survival:
- Please tell everyone you’ve ever met about this campaign
- SHARE SHARE SHARE – there are great tools via Indiegogo
- Plant bee-friendly flowers, herbs and trees
- Talk to us – we would love to discuss your questions!
Bee2Bee Honey Collective, LLC