Location: Toronto, Ontario
Spacefy is an online marketplace that connects creative people with spaces for projects, productions or classes. Harnessing the power of the sharing economy, Spacefy gives creators access to unique and underutilized spaces while allowing space owners to further monetize their spaces.
- No held inventory – The platform allows both parties to benefit while insulating Spacefy from issues associated with owning or managing the spaces.
- Scalable – Current areas of focus are eight major creative centers in North America, with expansion in Europe in the near future.
- Fixed or Flexible pricing – Spacefy has created a proprietary negotiation interface that allows for negotiation of rates between the guest and the host before paying, appealing to space owners unsure of their spaces value.
- Technology and Features – In addition to photos and videos of spaces, Spacefy will be releasing a feature to view listed spaces in a full 360° view experience with Virtual Reality goggles type compatibility.
- Variety and Selection – Spacefy currently has spaces ranging from $20/hour to $10,000/day. Spaces are private, commercial, rural, urban, raw and professional and everything in between.
Judeh Siwady, CEO
Judeh started his career advising major media networks on market expansion and development as a business analyst. This experience was a perfect segue to pursue his passion for building consumer-friendly tech and media platforms. Judeh developed and managed a cutting-edge ethnic IPTV platform for 6 years serving thousands of customers globally.
Moya Semaan, Co-Founder – Customer Experience Lead
A passionate people person and leader within the creative industry, Moya spent many years working for major ad agencies, such as FCB, on accounts for large multinationals. Driven by a love for one-on-one engagement, Moya found his calling in grassroots marketing and business development in the multicultural TV space. Working with local communities to build brands and retailer networks from the ground up became his forte.
Alyas Ali, Co-Founder – Customer Engagement Lead
An electrical engineer by training, Al spent his early career managing major infrastructural sites for Bell with SNC-Lavalin. Al then shifted career directions towards his true passion for media, music, film and photography working for creative consulting agencies. Combined with his successful senior marketing and pre-sales engineering roles within the IPTV industry at NeuLion , Al has found his perfect space working on Spacefy.